Don’t want to break your bank for scaling up your sales outreach? There are so many Outreach competitors that can help you reach your target audience and grow your business that too on budget.
You see the primary goal of every business is generating profits for stakeholders and investors. This means that businesses need to consistently generate leads and close deals.
Sales engagement software has made prospecting and management a bit easier. They help you automate a lot of stuff so that you can focus more on closing more sales. While having the right software can work wonders for your business, the wrong one could affect the pace of scale.
Outreach.io is an amazing enterprise-grade sales engagement tool with a sales cadence for lead management, a built-in email finder, detailed analytics about your cold email campaigns, and much more.
Having said that, it is a platform that is primarily for enterprises, so if you are a small or medium business (SMB), a sole proprietorship firm, or if you need additional customization to suit your sales process, then you may definitely need an alternative tool to Outreach. Who knows, you may want to reduce costs and maintain a similar level of automation.
In this blog, we’ve listed the top 7 Outreach competitors with features and prices, that might help you find the software that fits your criteria.
Top Outreach Competitors that are affordable
G2 Rating: 4.9/5
- SmartReach.io is a sales engagement software that helps users with prospecting, automation of email sequences and follow-ups, and efficient management of campaigns.
- Spam test, A/B test, email validation, and missing merge tags are some features that increase email deliverability.
- Special agency features to ensure an increase in productivity and conversions
- Smartreach can be natively integrated with most top CRM software such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc, It also provides integration options with multiple 3rd party platforms via Zapier.
- Free email tool such as WarmupHero improves domain reputation and email deliverability.
- Customize product features based on your usage and billing.
- Unlimited merge tags and liquid conditional personalization features make email content dynamic giving the campaign content a human touch.
- Schedule emails based on the time zone of the prospect or even set up sending holiday calendars.
- Track the performance of emails and progress reports of your campaigns in the dashboard.
- Efficient processes to create, customize, and measure the effectiveness of email templates for the entire team
- Increase team productivity with the team inbox feature, track replies, and also set reminders.
- Prospect feed, get to know the engaging prospects, and group them with custom tags.
- Integrate with ProspectDaddy and find validated business emails from LinkedIn
- SmartReach can be integrated with Mailgun, Amazon SES, Namecheap, Sendgrid etc.
- 2-Factor Authentication provides extra security in case of compromised passwords
- Single Sign On(SSO) helps the user to authenticate multiple applications through single credentials.
- A detailed audit trail report is generated that can be used in case of fraud or any illegal activities.
- SmartReach provides a multichannel feature where the prospect can be contacted via email, Linkedin, WhatsApp, SMS and call
- Different activities that can be performed via Linkedin are viewing profiles, sending connect requests, sending messages and sending inmail messages.
- Multichannel outreach increases the chance of receiving a reply from the prospect.
- The Shared Inbox feature provides a categorization of prospect and non-prospect inbox, reply sentiment, tagging team members, and easily switching between multiple clients.
- SmartReach’s shared inbox feature helps with an increase in team collaboration, faster sales query response, monitoring sales team performance and an increase in ROI
SmartReach provides the same features as Outreach at a better price, so it can be considered as one of the best Outreach competitors. Start 14-Day Free Trial today.
Business Ultimate plans for 5 users start at $199 with an additional $29 per additional user. This provides native integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot, and others & outreach to unlimited prospects per month through a free LinkedIn email Finder like ProspectDaddy.
G2 Rating: 4.7/5
- Gmass is a Chrome extension that helps users run campaigns and send mass emails from Gmail.
- Like Outreach, Gmass also provides personalization features.
- Send limitless emails by linking the STMP server with Gmass.
- Get precise and measurable analytics of emails. Compare campaigns, and also share reports on multiple platforms.
- Get performance statistics of the sales team or single team member in the Gmass dashboard.
- Send auto follow-ups in sequences and in with the same email thread.
- Set up a segmentation list and categorize prospects according to the actions taken by the prospect.
- Create an email list inside Gmail with a single email search. Integrate with Google Sheets and merge emails, automate emails, and track performance effortlessly.
- Reply management features, finds, sorts organizes and responds to replies.
- With the bounce management feature, users remove specific prospect addresses that ignore the emails.
The Standard plan is $ 19.95 per month, the Premium plan is $ 29.95 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $ 49.95 per month.
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Yesware is an add-on for Outlook and Gmail where the sales team can prospect, schedule, and manage campaigns in the inbox.
- With the email tracking feature, get insights from Activity feeds. Know which prospect is interested in your product or service.
- Track the most engaging attachment with the attachment tracking feature and use the insights to improve the interaction with prospects.
- The meeting scheduler integrates with Outlook and Gmail calendars. Schedule meetings and auto-generate or create meeting links.
- Use templates from the library or create templates. Personalize templates. Get template reports and find the best-performing template.
- Integrate with Salesforce to sync daily activities. With LinkedIn integration, get valid emails and connect to prospects easily.
Get a free trial plan with basic features, the Pro plan for $15 is for solo sales professionals, the Premium plan for $35 is for sales teams, and the Enterprise plan for $ 65 is for the sales team who uses Salesforce. They also provide a custom plan.
G2 rating: 4.5/5
- Salesloft is a sales engagement platform for B2B sales teams. It’s one of the most powerful outreach competitors.
- Create email templates, set up cadences, and track emails just like Outreach.
- With the Cadence + Automation feature, users can prospect through calls, messages, and emails.
- The dynamic fields feature allows easy group email customization.
- Daily tasks can be automated repetitively.
- Easily automate call lists and schedule calls according to the prospect’s timezone through calendaring feature.
- Integrate with CRM software like Salesforce, Hubspot, Clari and many more. Also, integrate with 6sense, Leandata, Alyce, etc for sales productivity.
To know their prices you have to send a quote to them.
G2 rating: 4.6/5
- Mixmax is an email marketing and automation tool used by sales teams to prospect through email marketing.
- Just like Outreach, Mixmax tracks metrics. It tracks the open rates, and click rates, and notifies immediately.
- Improve engagement with personalization feature, also save time by creating templates and reusing them for different campaigns.
- Add polls in email for surveying and increase reply rates, this feature makes Mixmax approachable as an Outreach competitor.
- With the Mixmax sidebar get prospect’s social and CRM insights.
- Integrate with Google and Gmail calendars to schedule meetings with team members and prospects.
- Integrate with CRM software Salesforce, Pipedrive, Slack, and Greenhouse.
The starter plan is $9 per month, the SMB plan is $24 per month and the Growth plan is $49 per month. For enterprise plan, they provide custom pricing. Also, they provide a free plan, but with limited features.
Hubspot Sales Hub
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Hubspot sales hub is a sales engagement software that is one of the most reputed Outreach competitors. It is a powerful sales & marketing software used by sales teams.
- Create emails and schedule them to be sent at the right time.
- With email, tracking features track emails and improve productivity.
- Create templates and reuse or share them with team members.
- To improve engagement they offer conversational bots to premium users and also a live chat option for free users.
- Create 5 snippets for free and save time.
- Get sales performance insights from the dashboard and improve future email productivity.
- Get all sales-related documents in one place by creating a library and sharing it with prospects.
- Integration with multiple platforms makes Hubspot Sales Hub one of the greatest Outreach competitors.
Hubspot Sales Hub Pricing:
The Starters plan is $45 per month, the Professional plan is $450 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $1,200 per month.
G2 Ratings: 4.7/5
- Groove is a sales engagement platform and is native to Salesforce. It is made for Salesforce users.
- It automatically syncs all emails, meetings, calendars, and LinkedIn activity to Salesforce.
- Set up campaigns on multiple channels and personalize them. The A/B testing feature helps to choose more engaging subject lines.
- With workflow management feature connect to team members and assign tasks.
- Integrate with LinkedIn to connect to prospects and save their details. Also, native integration with CRM software Salesforce is available.
They haven’t disclosed the plan and pricing on the website.
Outreach Competitors: final verdict
I suggest you choose software that has features like email tracking, and personalization and increases the efficiency and productivity of your email campaigns. Also, compare the prices of each software and the potential to engage with prospects. Look out for a user-friendly tool that saves your time and isn’t confusing. Take trials and demos for a longer period and get full knowledge about the software before investing your money.
Write to us at [email protected]/blog if you have any suggestions or queries regarding the Outreach competitors article.