Cold email outreach is one of the most used technique in the sales development process. Sales engagement software is widely used by businesses, marketers, and professionals to run their sales workflow smoothly. Reply.io is one of the top sales engagement software, but you may have faced some shortcomings as your requirements can be different. This may have led you to this blog. Your concerns could stem from low email delivery, personalization or you may want to simply lower the cost.
Whatever be the case, if you searching for a Reply alternative, you’ve landed at the right place, and there is a high possibility that you might get what you are looking for. We have classified the features of top 7 Reply alternatives and made it easy for you to choose the software that serves your needs.
- SmartReach.io G2 rating: 4.9/5
- SmartReach is a sales enablement software that helps businesses engage with prospects through cold emails.
- Use merge tags and liquid conditional features for hyper-personalization.
- Increase email deliverability with features like the Spam test, email validation, and missing merge tags.
- Multichannel outreach shall be available soon
- Prospect feeds give details of engaging prospects.
- Based on the actions or responses of the prospects, categorize prospects with Custom tags.
- The team inbox is a common inbox for all sales reps, where they can track replies for the campaigns, and set reminders to increase the productivity of the team.
- With advanced tracking, get details of bounce rates and unsubscribe actions taken by the prospects, which helps users to understand the problems better.
- Integrate natively with the most popular CRMs like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, and Salesforce, also it provides 3rd party platform integration via Zapier.
- Use Webhook to sync activity between SmartReach and other tools.
- For more detailed comparison check Reply comparison.
- SmartReach offers the same features at reasonable prices, this can be a great reason to choose SmartReach as a Reply alternative.
SmartReach is considered the best Reply alternative. Its Individual plans start at $24 for a single user and Business plans start from $99 for 5 users. For agency and Enterprise plans you could directly connect with email@example.com. Start 14 Day Free Trial
- Outplayhq G2 Rating: 4.7/5
- Prospect through Multichannel platforms like email, call, SMS, chat, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- The personalized sales sequence helps users connect to prospects at the right time.
- Increase productivity with features like calendar-in-mail, trigger, chrome extension, etc.
- When a lead replies get alerts on time and track when prospects visit the website.
- To improve sales team productivity get reports and examine the Leaderboard and analyze the performance to get top sales rep.
- Get verified email addresses, mobile numbers, and appropriate data of the prospect with LinkedIn and Chrome extensions.
- Integrate with various CRM software Zoho, Vidyard, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Gong.
- The customer support service makes it a good Reply alternative.
As one of the top 7 Reply alternatives, its Growth Plan at $99 is for fast-growing companies, the Pro plan for $120 is for high-performing teams, and a personalized plan for enterprises.
- Saleshandy G2 Rating: 4.5/5
- Saleshandy is a great Reply alternative. It provides features like email personalization, email automation, email tracking, email scheduling, etc.
- With smart mail merge, users can send mass emails.
- By using email templates and filling the email content which is used repetitively, users can save time and effort.
- The Individual email sequencing feature allows scheduling single emails and also tracks the actions of the prospects.
- With Gmail inbox and Outlook plugin, users can track emails effortlessly.
- Its price makes Saleshandy an affordable Reply alternative.
The pro plan of $29 is for growing teams.
- Klenty G2 Rating: 4.6/5
- Klenty is a sales engagement software, with features like email personalization, automation, and deliverability.
- It has multiple personalization options like video, image, and liquid templates.
- Send emails on time to prospects using the delivery windows.
- Get instant email validation. With custom domain tracking, users can avoid spam filters.
- Cadence throttle ensures the right amount of emails are sent each day.
- Integrate with CRM software Pipedrive, Zoho, Salesforce, and Hubspot. Sync Klenty with 300+ platforms using Zapier.
- The hyper-personalization makes it a suitable Reply alternative.
Klenty is another close Reply alternative. Its Startup plan is at $35 for small teams, the Growth plan is at $60 for growing teams, and the enterprise plan is at $100 for mature teams.
- Yesware G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Yesware is a sales outreach software that makes sales engagement easy.
- Get performance review of emails sent to prospects on weekly basis from “My Dashboards”
- Run campaigns on multiple platforms.
- Integrate with Yesware’s scheduler with Outlook and Gmail to manage meetings effortlessly.
- Find engaging campaigns and convert templates with help of campaigns and template reports. This feature helps users to understand what works well for their business.
- Easy integration with Salesforce CRM. It saves time and increases productivity.
- It provides LinkedIn sales navigator integration. Outlook add-on and gmail chrome extension is also available.
If you consider Yesware as your Reply alternative then their pricing is pretty impressive. The pro plan is $15 per month for small businesses and sale professional, The Premium plan is $35 per month for sales teams of growing companies. The Enterprise plan is $65 per month for Sales teams who use Salesforce, The custom plan is also available.
- Salesloft G2 Rating: 4.5/5
- Salesloft is a sales engagement platform that helps business teams to prospect, engage and sell through cold emailing, calling, and messaging.
- Just like other sales outreach software, Salesloft has personalization, automation, and increase in conversion related features.
- Offers calling and messaging, emails, and cadence scheduling.
- Create email templates and easily share them with sales teams.
- Customize a group of emails by using dynamic fields.
- Automate repetitive tasks on a daily basis, and also get access to detailed information about campaigns.
- Automate the call list and make calls according to the user’s time zone.
- Get insights, reports, and analytics to develop email performance in no time.
To get the price plan users have to request a quote.
- SalesBlink G2 Rating: 4.6/5
- SalesBlink is a sales outreach tool used by sales professionals for prospecting.
- The visual campaign builder feature makes campaign creation easy.
- It provides email and image personalization, which gives a human touch to the emails.
- Create email templates and schedule follow-up sequences.
- Native integration with CRMs like Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Salesflare, Close, etc.
- The multiple CRM integration option makes SalesBlink a considerable Reply alternative.
Being a Reply alternative, the Email Outreach plan is $29 and the Sales Outreach plan is $89.
Sales engagement software is a very powerful tool that opens multiple doors for sales outreach. If used properly you can rapidly increase sales. When choosing a Reply alternative, you should compare the support, personalization and deliverability features more closely because these features make or break the deals. Compare the price, take a demo or experience a free trial for a better understanding of the software. If you have any suggestions regarding the Reply alternative blog or have any queries, connect to us by writing your suggestions, and queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.