LinkedIn is a lead generation goldmine. No wonder, sales reps and marketers are flocking to this platform. With the best LinkedIn automation tools, you can use this platform to generate sales-qualified leads, book meetings, or make industry connections.
We all know that manual outreach to potential clients or leads on LinkedIn is tedious and time-consuming.
Plus, if you’re like most people, you probably need help to create exciting and engaging messages to send prospects.
LinkedIn automation tools help you automate your outreach efforts, allowing you to connect with more potential clients and lead in a fraction of the time.
In this blog today, we are exploring the best LinkedIn automation tools for lead generation used by sales teams of all sizes. We have picked the best LinkedIn lead generation software based on pricing, ease of access, functionality, etc.
Benefits of LinkedIn automation tools
Why should you use the best LinkedIn automation tools for lead generation?
To automate LinkedIn tasks, you need LinkedIn automation tools that help in the lead generation process. Below are five reasons why you should use automated LinkedIn software for your LinkedIn outreach today!
Personalizing your outreach messages using LinkedIn automation tools increases your response rate by over 15%.
LinkedIn automation tools produce reports on your outreach activities, providing you with helpful information about the leads that are most likely to convert.
You can quickly test several outreach techniques to determine which ones are more successful using LinkedIn automation tools, which enables you to maximize your sales efforts.
Integration with other products
LinkedIn automation solutions integrated with other sales and marketing platforms give you a more comprehensive view of your sales pipeline and allow you to approach your sales efforts more flexibly.
Imagine being able to generate leads while you focus on other vital tasks, such as meeting with clients or working on your business strategy. With automation, you can do just that!
What are the different types of LinkedIn automation tools?
3 different types of LinkedIn automation tools exist in the market.
- LinkedIn Prospecting Tools – These are mostly software and browser extensions that help users scrape important prospect data such as email address, LinkedIn URL, company details, phone number, etc from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Outreach Tools – These are software that helps users automate LinkedIn outreach tasks such as sending connection invites, messages, InMails, and viewing profiles of prospects.
- LinkedIn Marketing Tools – They include software built for automating content distribution on LinkedIn and managing marketing campaigns on LinkedIn.
For LinkedIn Lead generation, we have discussed LinkedIn Prospecting Tools and LinkedIn outreach tools in this blog.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools for Lead Generation
Following are the top 10 LinkedIn Automation Tools to kick off your lead generation campaigns. This list includes a range of free and paid LinkedIn automation tools.
Based on use cases, we have categorized the best LinkedIn automation tools into 2 broad niches such as:
- Linked Prospecting Tools
- LinkedIn OutreachTools
|LinkedIn Prospecting Tools
|LinkedIn Outreach Tools
|LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Linkedin Prospecting Tools (Linkedin Scrapping Tools)
These automation tools are used for searching prospects based on specific criteria like job title, company, position, etc. These LinkedIn automation tools also help you add contact information like email addresses and phone numbers to your connections for prospect data enrichment.
These tools include Search and Filter tools and Lead Enrichment Tools.
Some examples of LinkedIn Prospecting tools are:
ProspectDaddy is an excellent LinkedIn Prospecting tool that provides LinkedIn profile URLs, verified business email addresses, and other key data sets like Company Name, Designation, etc of the decision-makers. This enriched data from ProspectDaddy can be easily integrated into a SmartReach.io campaign, or the prospect list can be downloaded in CSV format.
Advantages of using ProspectDaddy
Find important prospect data such as LinkedIn URLs, Emails, Company information, Personal contact details, etc for running targeted outreach campaigns.
Build prospect lists in minutes
ProspectDaddy builds prospect lists based on your defined ICP in minutes on automation with its wide range of data enrichment features.
Easily integrate the email addresses obtained from ProspectDaddy into SmartReach.io campaigns or download the prospect list in CSV format, streamlining your email marketing workflow. SmartReach provides its free CRM and natively integrates with all top CRMs.
This Chrome extension works seamlessly on Sales Navigator, allowing you to access valuable email IDs while utilizing the powerful features of LinkedIn’s premium sales tool.
Improved Campaign Effectiveness
With accurate data of decision makers, you can enhance the effectiveness of your email campaigns, improving response rates and ultimately boosting your chances of generating leads and closing deals.
Increased Sales Opportunities
Accessing LinkedIn profile URLs and verified email addresses of decision makers through ProspectDaddy expands your pool of sales opportunities, enabling you to engage with the right individuals and nurture valuable business relationships.
ProspectDaddy offers a free plan for up to 100 prospect data per month.
To get up to 5000 prospect data per month, users will have to subscribe to SmartReach plans starting at only $23/month/seat.
Check out SmartReach pricing.
You can buy additional prospect finder credits for which you need to reach out to their support team.
Apollo.io is one of the best LinkedIn automation platforms that combines extensive B2B data with powerful automation tools to streamline prospecting and outreach on LinkedIn. While it has some outreach automation features, it’s widely regarded as a top LinkedIn prospect tool in the sales world.
Advantages of using Apollo.io
Comprehensive data and powerful search: With its massive B2B database and intuitive search features, Apollo.io makes finding highly qualified prospects easier.
- Automation and personalization: Streamline your sales process with automated email sequences, personalized outreach templates, and activity tracking, enabling you to reach more prospects with minimal effort.
- Improved productivity and sales pipeline: By optimizing your prospecting and outreach, Apollo.io helps you fill your pipeline with qualified leads, ultimately boosting sales efficiency and revenue.
Limitations of using Apollo.io
- Cost: Apollo.io offers a basic plan starting at $49/month/user (billed annually), which can be steep for smaller businesses and individual salespeople compared to some alternatives.
- Learning curve: While the platform is user-friendly, mastering its full range of features and customizing them for your specific needs may require some initial investment in training and onboarding.
- Focus on LinkedIn: While LinkedIn integration is excellent, Apollo.io primarily focuses on this platform. If your prospecting strategy relies heavily on other channels like email or direct outreach, its effectiveness might be limited.
Apollo offers a free version with limited credits.
Apollo.io offers 3 pricing plans:
- Basic plan – $49/user/month (billed annually)
- Professional plan – $79/user/month (billed annually)
- Organization plan – $99/user/month (minimum 5 users are required) (billed annually)
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is one of the best LinkedIn automation tools made for lead generation for sales teams.
For using this automation tool, you’ll need to devise a strategy for quickly and methodically identifying ideal prospects and initiating conversations to maximize their value (and the money you spend on them). LinkedIn Sales Navigator can be a fantastic option if you want to niche down on your LinkedIn search results.
- With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can send InMail (messages) to any person across LinkedIn.
- The advanced lead and company search features allow users to get relevant prospects using niche filter options. This helps users target their searches and find leads most likely to convert into customers.
- The CRM integration feature allows users to automatically save leads and prospects in their CRM and connect their activities to their CRM records.
- The notes and tags feature allows users to organize their leads and accounts using tags and take notes that can be linked to their CRM records. This helps users stay organized and track important information about their leads and accounts.
Limitations of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Time-Consuming & Complicated: Occasionally, takes a long from search results to obtain the prospect’s data. It is very complex to use.
- Expensive: LinkedIn Sales Navigator can be fairly expensive for solopreneurs
LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers three different plans:
- Core plan at $79.99/month (billed annually)
- Advanced plan at $108.33/month (billed annually)
- Advanced Plus with a custom package depending on the user’s business needs.
Also, Users can access a 30-day free trial and cancel their subscription anytime.
Rocket Reach is a B2B sales intelligence platform that empowers users to discover, connect with, and engage with their ideal prospects, primarily on LinkedIn. Its core functionalities revolve around LinkedIn prospecting and lead generation.
Advantages of using RocketReach
- Users can access over 700 million professional profiles and 35+ million companies, boasting an 85% data accuracy rate.
- Users can easily Integrate Rocket Reach with their browsing experience. Discover company connections directly from websites and enrich existing leads with missing data points through bulk lookup features.
- Over 100 search filters to find high-quality leads based on specific criteria like job title, company size, location, industry, and even keywords in profile descriptions. This granular level of search helps you reach the most relevant prospects.
Limitations of using RocketReach
- Although search filters are extensive, building highly intricate queries with complex combinations of factors can be challenging.
- Pricing options starting at $49/month may be prohibitive for individual salespeople or small businesses compared to some competitors.
RocketReach plans to start at Rs. 2921/month for individual plans. Their team plans to start at Rs. 6,910.
PhantomBuster is one of the most effective LinkedIn lead-generation tools. It is widely recognized as a LinkedIn Prospecting tool.
Phantombuster automates LinkedIn and other social media tasks effortlessly.! It provides automation for various functions related to the data extracted.
Advantages of using PhantomBuster
- Phantom’s LinkedIn Profile Scraper allows you to scrape all publicly available data from LinkedIn profiles, including the user’s email address.
- The Contacts Extractor allows you to export your LinkedIn connections’ profiles. Useful for creating a list of contacts or organizing your network.
- Inbox Scraper helps you extract a list of users and the message threads you share with them from your LinkedIn inbox. Useful for tracking and organizing conversations with potential clients or connections.
- Automatically endorse your connections’ skills on their LinkedIn profiles.
- LinkedIn Message Sender helps maintain connections, build relationships, and promote your brand. It creates customizable message templates and sets criteria for each connection to send messages, such as their industry or location.
- By automatically engaging with relevant posts through LinkedIn Auto Commenter, the tool can help users build their presence and reputation on LinkedIn thereby increasing visibility.
Limitations of using PhantomBuster
- Limited Functions – Only able to scrape what your LinkedIn account can
- Data Usage – Your data cannot be legally used for commercial purposes.
They currently offer 3 pricing plans:
- Starter plan that costs $56/month (paid annually)
- Pro plan that costs $128/month (paid annually)
- Team plan that costs $352/month (paid annually)
LinkedIn Outreach Tools
These LinkedIn automation tools are for sending personalized LinkedIn automated messaging, Automated InMails, automated connection request sending, viewing profiles, etc. Essentially, these are LinkedIn outreach automation tools that help in communication.
They include follow-up automation tools and sales engagement platforms.
Some examples of these LinkedIn automation software are:
SmartReach is a leading sales engagement platform, offering multichannel automation across email, LinkedIn, calls, WhatsApp, and text. It seamlessly integrates with CRMs, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
Beyond automation, SmartReach stands out for being a robust LinkedIn automation tool. SmartReach makes outreach activities organized and transparent across the teams while safeguarding your account with safe outreach limits.
Using SmartReach LinkedIn automation could semi-automate or fully automate LinkedIn activities such as profile views, connection requests, and sending of messages or Inmail.
With a powerful Prospect Finder and AI-powered content creation, SmartReach offers a comprehensive package for effective sales outreach.
Discover how it can streamline your workflow and boost sales success by clicking on this link.
Advantages of using SmartReach
1. Automated LinkedIn Sequences
SmartReach saves time and effort by automating repetitive LinkedIn tasks such as sending messages, Inmails, Connection requests, and profile viewing.
2. Switch Between End-to-End and Manual Automation
Users may easily switch between manual and end-to-end automation for their LinkedIn outreach activities, by only automating the part their business needs.
3. Personalized Messaging
SmartReach boosts engagement by automating personalized LinkedIn messaging with the help of merge tags. Users can send each prospect different message copies using multiple merge tags that fit the scenario.
4. Timezone Sending
With time zone-based message scheduling, Users reach their prospects at their peak engagement. Scheduling InMails for their prospect’s time zone boosts open rates and response rates.
5. Task Manager
With the help of the task manager, users may monitor and analyze their daily LinkedIn activities. It helps in drawing insights from this data and further strategies.
6. Data-driven Insights
Analyze key metrics such as acceptance rate, no. of messages sent, no. of connection requests sent, and identify engaged prospects to personalize your outreach for maximum impact.
7. Streamlined Team Access
For agencies and large sales teams that manage multiple campaigns using multiple LinkedIn accounts, SmartReach provides a single login access to multiple accounts.
8. One Click Data Import
Users can easily download CSV campaign data to put into other marketing tools. SmartReach also provides powerful APIs for businesses to generate reports as per their.
10. Deal forecasting
Users can easily mark prospect replies based on several sentiments. It helps in the forecasting of upcoming deals and it also points out possible bottlenecks in the engagement process.
11. Multichannel Inbox
Users can easily manage replies from multiple channels (including LinkedIn) in one common inbox. This is a shared team inbox, so multiple team members can access, read, and respond to customer inquiries leading to improved prospect engagement.
12. LinkedIn Prospect Finder
Users can search and build a list of prospects and export their business emails, LinkedIn profile URLs, and other data sets to your campaign or CRM using ProspectDaddy.
Limitations of SmartReach LinkedIn Automation
Although SmartReach provides merge tags for the personalization of communication, unlike many other tools in this list SmartReach doesn’t provide any GIF or image personalization feature.
SmartReach provides a 14-day free trial. Their LinkedIn outreach automation features are currently available with the Sales engagement plan.
Currently, SmartReach offers 4 pricing plans:
- Email Outreach – ideal for B2B email outreach for sales growth, starts at only $23/seat/month.
- Sales Engagement Plan – ideal for multi-channel outreach with team collaboration, starting at only $39/month/seat
- Agency Plan – ideal for agencies of all sizes, this plan has custom pricing based on user-specific needs.
- Enterprise Plan – ideal for large sales teams. Emphasis on security, compliance, customization, lead & team management. This plan also has custom pricing based on user-specific needs.
In case you are looking for only LinkedIn automation without the other features then I recommend reaching out to the support team at [email protected].
LinkedHelper is an excellent LinkedIn automation tool for scheduling those tedious LinkedIn tasks you don’t have time for. After all, there’s no way a human could send invites to thousands of LinkedIn members! You can easily send and withdraw messages and invites with just a few settings.
Advantages of using LinkedHelper
- The LinkedIn autoresponder allows you to contact your second and third-degree connections by setting up an outreach campaign and activating the autoresponder.
- As a member of a LinkedIn group, you can obtain the contact information of other members and send them messages, even if they are not in your immediate network. This enables you to expand your network and connect with potential clients
- Managing and exporting LinkedIn contacts enables more precise targeting by allowing you to export your search results or input custom CSV results into the LinkedIn tool.
- The LinkedIn autoresponder feature allows you to automate your outreach efforts and save time by simultaneously sending messages to multiple contacts.
Limitations of using LinkedHelper
- No native email functionality to support integration and outreach.
- Its aggressive LinkedIn automation can potentially violate LinkedIn’s terms of service and result in account suspension.
- New users will find the UI difficult.
They offer a 14-day free trial.
LinkedHelper offers 2 pricing plans:
- Standard Plan – starting $8.25/month (billed yearly)
- Pro Plan – starting $24.75/month (billed yearly)
Simple to use a LinkedIn automation tool that lets you use an omnichannel strategy for outreach to leads. Contact your prospects via email and LinkedIn using intelligent, automated sequences. Labeled as the safest LinkedIn automation tool.
Advantages of Using Expandi
- Dedicated country-based IP allows users to access the tool from any location as if they are at a virtual location. Useful for troubleshooting deliverability issues.
- The ability to manage multiple LinkedIn accounts is a crucial feature for users who need to handle various LinkedIn accounts simultaneously. Users can easily switch between accounts.
- Hyper-personalization allows users to make messages more personalized and engaging for prospects. This increases the chances of getting a positive response.
- Using Webhook, integrating with CRMs and other marketing tools (like Zapier, Gmail, Outlook, and more) is easier. Helps improve overall efficiency by allowing users to easily push their prospect’s data to another tool
Limitations of using Expandi
- Some functions and features do not have detailed manuals or descriptions, making it difficult for users to understand and utilize them effectively.
- The design and interface of Expandi V2 can take some time for users to familiarise and navigate easily.
They offer a Free 7-day trial,.
They currently offer 2 plans:
- Business Plan starting at $79/month (billed annually).
- The agency plan has custom pricing starting with +10 seats.
TexAu is a booming growth automation platform used by over 7,000 businesses.
It automates your social media tasks, from data extraction to lead generation, across platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
Its drag-and-drop interface lets you build custom workflows, while 1000+ integrations ensure your data seamlessly connects to your favorite tools.
Advantages of using TexAu
- With TexAU, you can easily extract the list of leads saved in Sales Navigator and use that information to reach out to those leads or integrate it into their sales and marketing processes.
- Uses advanced algorithms and technology to accurately extract email addresses from LinkedIn profiles.
Limitations of using TexAu
- The syntax can be confusing and challenging for beginners to understand.
- The documentation for TexAU is not very detailed.
- This tool is complicated for custom data scraping.
TexAu offers a 14-day free trial on their tool. TexAu currently offers 3 pricing plans:
- Cloud Starter Plan – $290/yearly
- Cloud Growth Plan – $790/yearly
- Cloud Agency Plamn – $1990/yearly
Dux-Soup is a trusted LinkedIn automation tool used by sales teams of all sizes to generate leads and scale their client base efficiently.
It lets you automate engaging with your target audience, from skill endorsements and personalized connection requests to smart nurture campaigns that stop when someone responds.
It seamlessly connects LinkedIn to your CRM, enriches your data, and lets you send campaigns effortlessly.
Advantages of using Dux-Soup
- Prospect management is simplified by the ability to place notes and tags immediately on LinkedIn profiles and automate your approach to them.
- Find and download LinkedIn profile details, including contact information, and import them into your CRM for easy lead management.
- Take advantage of the ease of automating operations like viewing profiles, sending personalized messages, endorsing relationships, and more. In addition, you will receive exceptional customer service.
- Multiple integrations are available to enhance your experience.
Limitations of using Dux-Soup
- Dux-Soup often loads slowly, for software that is meant to save time.
- It has a higher pricing than its alternatives offering the same features.
Dux-soup offers a 14-day free trial for all its new users.
Dux-Soup offers 3 pricing plans:
- Individual Plan – Starting from $11.25/month to $74.17/month (billed annually).
- Team Plan – Starting from $11.25/month to $74.17/month (billed annually).
- Agency Plan – Starting from $377.50/month to $371/month (billed annually).
Zopto is a cloud-based LinkedIn automation tool designed for startups and sales teams to generate leads on LinkedIn, not just within your network but across new markets – all in a matter of days.
Using LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator, you can filter your target clients and begin searching, making it incredibly simple to locate and connect with possible prospects.
Advantages of Zopto
- A/B testing functionality allows you to determine which type of messages or approaches work best.
- Super easy to customize your target audience, so you can focus your efforts on the people most likely to convert.
- Once you’ve selected your target audience, you can choose the engagement level you want and turn on features like connection invites, message sequences, and free InMails.
Limitations of Zopto
- It can take some trial and error to get everything set up properly and to customize the platform to fit your specific needs and goals.
- Some customers report that Zopto has continuous bugs.
- Terrible customer support.
Zopto offers 3 pricing plans:
- Personal Plan – starting at $195/month for 1 account. (monthly billing)
- Growth Plan – starting at $312/month for 2 accounts. (monthly billing)
- Agency & Enterprise Plan – starting at $780/month for +5 accounts. (monthly billing)
It’s a fantastic LinkedIn lead generation software. It makes it super easy to manage your social selling efforts and save time on all those tedious tasks.
Its main strength is its ability to drive engagement and manage conversions using its built-in CRM.
One unique feature is the ability to send bulk messages and multiple connection requests, but users should be cautious and follow LinkedIn’s guidelines for automation safety.
Advantages of using MeetAlfred
- MeetAlfred offers multiple campaign sequences, allowing users to create and customize their marketing strategies and campaigns.
- MeetAlfred also has a robust analytics dashboard. Allows users to track their progress and make data-driven decisions.
- With tools like a Campaign Manager for building customized message sequences and an Alfred CRM for tracking your prospects and contacts within the platform.
- Link your GSuite account and use Alfred’s email marketing sequences to interact with prospects via email.
Limitations of using MeetAlfred
- Access to customer support is a challenge
- Expensive as compared to others, especially if you pay monthly.
- They have no refund policy.
- Access to customer support is terrible.
- Personal plan – Ideal for automated outreach on LinkedIn, Email & Twitter costing $59/month.
- Business plan – Ideal for for sales teams and agencies seeking optimal performance costing $89/month.
- Enterprise plan – Exclusive features, and dedicated support customer support for enterprise-level sales teams costing $345/month.
We-connect is a LinkedIn automation tool that helps you prospect, nurture prospects, and complete more transactions. This is made feasible by an effective campaign manager, smart reply management, and simple user management.
Additionally, it enables you to monitor your campaign progress and decide more wisely on subsequent initiatives. The ideal solution to succeed with LinkedIn Lead Generation.
Advantages of using WeConnect
- Build up and execute several targeted campaigns. Allowing you to establish new relationships, find new possibilities, promote talents, and more.
- The user administration tool enables you to manage your LinkedIn campaign reports and add more users to your account from a single, practical dashboard.
- “Cancel pending invites” enables you to manage your connections and communicate only with those who are genuinely interested
Limitations of We-Connect
- WeConnect may limit your ability to personalize messages.
- Direct integration with CRMs is currently missing in We-connect.
- Users often report that after changing their account from we-connect, it still charges them.
It charges $49 per month and $490 yearly.
Before you choose the best LinkedIn automation tool
Before you start using the best LinkedIn automation tools to launch your campaigns, there are a few essential things you need to know about LinkedIn automation in general.
First, it’s important to understand the rules and guidelines LinkedIn has in place for automation. Violating these rules can result in your account being suspended or even banned. Hence, familiarise yourself with them before you begin. Use tools like SmartReach.io which help you set a threshold limit so that you never go overboard.
Next, carefully consider the type of content you plan to share using your LinkedIn automation tool.
LinkedIn is a professional networking platform, so sharing relevant, informative, and valuable content with your target audience is important. Avoid spamming or promoting your products or services too heavily, as this can turn off your potential clients and damage your reputation.
Finally, it would help if you could monitor and adjust your campaigns as needed. The best LinkedIn automation tools can save you time and effort but can’t replace human judgment and intuition. Regularly check your campaigns and make any necessary adjustments to ensure that they perform well and achieve your desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
1. How many requests for connections on LinkedIn can I send per day?
Your LinkedIn subscription plan will determine how many LinkedIn connection requests you may send daily. LinkedIn Premium accounts may send between 100 and 125 requests daily, while LinkedIn Sales Navigator accounts can send 200 to 225. LinkedIn free accounts are limited to 50 requests per day. Spreading out your requests throughout the day is preferable to submitting them all at once.
2. I’m using LinkedIn; when should I employ LinkedIn automation tools?
You should employ the best LinkedIn automation tools when you are trying to scale up your LinkedIn outreach process without manually putting so many hours and effort into it.
3. How can I increase my LinkedIn lead generation without getting blocked?
To avoid getting blocked on LinkedIn, you should personalize your messages, use appropriate cold message templates, target the right audience, consider using Sales Navigator, and use the right LinkedIn automation tools with safe sending limits.
4. What is the best free AI tool for LinkedIn?
The best free AI tool for LinkedIn depends on the use cases. It can be AI tools for LinkedIn content writing, AI tools for writing emails, LinkedIn messages, etc.
5. What is the best tool for LinkedIn?
SmartReach is the best tool for LinkedIn outreach automation. It provides automated LinkedIn messaging, connection requests, InMails, Profile viewing, etc. You also get free prospect finder credits which could be used to find LinkedIn profile URLs and other enrichment data to run personalised LinkedIn outreach campaigns at scale
6. What is the best LinkedIn automation?
The best LinkedIn automation tools are – ProspectDaddy, LinkedHelper, SmartReach.io, WeConnect, MeetAlfred, Zopto, Dux-Soup, TaxAu, PhantomBuster, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Expandi.
7. What software automates activity LinkedIn?
SmartReach is one of the best LinkedIn automation tools that automate LinkedIn activities such as profile views, connection requests, and sending of messages or Inmails.