Pipedrive is a popular CRM, but it’s not the only option out there. Many other great Pipedrive alternatives can help you manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
For businesses looking to streamline their B2B sales process and keep track of customer interactions, Pipedrive can be a great CRM.
But let’s face it, no one-size-fits-all when it comes to software, and Pipedrive may not be the best fit for your business.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
In this article, we’ll dive into the world of Pipedrive alternatives that can give you the same, if not better results.
If your company utilizes Hubspot CRM, your sales outreach team will be using sales engagement or cold email software. SmartReach.io is a sales engagement platform that makes it possible for sales outreach via email, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Calls, and SMS. It supports native integration with CRMs such as Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive, and Hubspot. The bidirectional sync keeps your data in sync and up to current at all times, allowing you to better track conversions.
BTW, SmartReach also provides a free pre-sales CRM with top-notch prospect management features for your cold leads. This enables you to upload and manage cold leads on SmartReach and then transfer only warm leads to your preferred CRM.
Its distinct selling point is email deliverability by using Spintax while drafting email content. SmartReach.io now provides AI-generated email content by providing inputs such as your target audience, email content, writing style, email structure, and more. The tool also provides AI-generated subject lines based on the email content. SmartReach also provides AI-based replies taking the responses into consideration. Specific lines or phrases can be shortened or rephrased if required.
List of Top Pipedrive Alternatives
Below are the top 8 alternatives to Pipedrive if you want options.
Pipedrive Alternatives #1
A technology created expressly for managing time-limited sales exists. ActiveCampaign, one of the greatest Pipedrive alternatives, offers SMS messaging, creating landing pages, automation, customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing, and more.
ActiveCampaign strives to accomplish more than just send emails.
ActiveCampaign Top Features:
- Dynamic Content: By dynamically altering email material based on a lead’s position in the buyer’s journey, you can keep your content personalized and fresh.
- Marketing Suite: Broadcasting, triggered and targeted emails, funnels, and strong interfaces with well-known social media and e-commerce platforms are all features of a complete email marketing suite.
- Advanced Reporting and Segmentation: Provides individualized reporting options, such as personalized KPIs, sales reporting, tag counting, and thorough segmentation. enables tracking and audience segmentation for targeted ads.
- Target particular groups from your contact list for more individualized interaction
- Custom KPIs, sales reporting, and split testing for email optimization are among the advanced reporting options.
- To learn quickly, schedule one-on-one training sessions and have access to webinars and user manuals.
- Help with switching from another marketing automation system is available.
- Integrate with 250+ applications, such as e-commerce platforms, membership websites, and payment processors.
Active Campaign is available for marketing and sales teams starting at $93 per month for 5 users
Pipedrive Alternatives #2
2. Pega CRM
Pegasystems, a well-known innovator in CRM and one of the best Pipedrive Alternatives can assist you in overcoming and capitalizing on these difficulties. You can approach managing client interactions more cleverly and agilely thanks to cutting-edge CRM software.
Pega CRM software allows business users to drive business transformation more than other customer relationship management systems on the market while putting less demand on IT professionals.
Pegasystems Top Features
- Lead and opportunity management: Pega CRM has tools for managing leads and opportunities that help companies keep tabs on and coordinate their sales activities.
- Analytics: Pega CRM provides customers with up-to-the-minute information on sales success, quota achievement, forecasting, and lead quality through more than 40 pre-built dashboards and reports.
- Partner relationship management (PRM): Pega CRM has PRM features, including deal registration, role-based dashboards and portals, record and collateral sharing, partner onboarding materials, and exchanging materials and records. This aids in achieving objectives and managing partner relationships for the enterprise.
- Analyses communications, makes action recommendations, and assesses sales rep effectiveness to increase overall efficiency.
- Helps find new leads, moves opportunities forward, and increases the likelihood of closing a prospect.
- Sales chatbot automatically routes leads and automates appointment scheduling to save time and boost productivity.
- Enables organizations to customize the platform to their needs and requirements.
- Offers analytics tools that enable companies to measure and analyze their performance.
Pega CRM has three pricing tiers:
- The Intelligence Edition costs $170 per user per month.
- The Engagement Edition costs $250 per user per month.
- The basic CRM edition costs $140 per user per month.
Pipedrive Alternatives #3
3. Infor CloudSuite CRM
With Infor CloudSuite CRM, you can improve your clients’ loyalty, focus, and satisfaction. Salespeople can use the 360-degree view of data to understand communications with a particular client throughout the transaction, helping them gain valuable insights and context.
This brand is a great Pipedrive Alternative for those looking to boost their customer relationships.
Infor CloudSuite Top Features:
- Lead management: Several tools in Infor CloudSuite CRM assist sales teams in managing leads and advancing them through the sales funnel.
- Marketing analytics: Infor CloudSuite CRM offers various analytics solutions to assist marketing teams in better understanding consumer behavior and campaign optimization.
- 3rd Party Integrations: Integration with business management, productivity, marketing, and social media tools makes it simple to link your systems and processes. Infor CloudSuite CRM interfaces with various applications, including business management, productivity, marketing, and social media tools.
Infor CloudSuite Benefits:
- Task automation and machine learning to assist users in making data-driven choices.
- A networked BI strategy to offer a thorough perspective of data.
- The Infor Cloud CRM’s ION middleware makes it simple to integrate with ERP programs.
- Contains analytics to give users insight into sales through reports, dashboards, and analytics.
- Integrating with other programs is simple and plug-and-play.
Infor CloudSuite Pricing
Infor CloudSuite CRM has a basic plan of $65 which comes with a free trial.
Pipedrive Alternatives #4
4. EngageBay CRM
EngageBay, with its all-in-one marketing, sales, and customer support software, helps you capture leads, nurture them into paying customers, and offers the tools you need to excel in customer experience. EngageBay is one of the ideal Pipedrive alternatives for SMBs, startups, and solopreneurs.
EngageBay CRM top features:
- Omnichannel marketing: You can use EngageBay to market across multiple channels, including email, phone, SMS, social media, and the web.
- Sales performance analysis: Track multiple KPIs and performance metrics, and close deals faster. All this information is presented to you in a visually appealing dashboard.
- Deal management: Track your deals throughout the sales funnel without missing a beat. Automate deal and project management and update them seamlessly using advanced options and filters.
EngageBay CRM benefits:
- Free-forever plan with free CRM
- Unlimited marketing contacts in the Pro plan
- Advanced, multi-step, visual sales and marketing automation builder.
- All-in-one CRM software eliminates the need for standalone systems. This also minimizes data siloes and aligns all teams.
EngageBay CRM pricing:
EngageBay offers one free plan and three paid plans.
- Free: $0/month
- Basic: $14.99/month
- Growth: $49.99/month
- Pro: $99.99/month
Pipedrive Alternatives #5
5. Sage CRM
Sage CRM has you covered whether you run a small business and want to manage your customer service, social media accounts, and email marketing campaigns or a medium-sized company that requires a fully integrated CRM system. This is a leading one of the Pipedrive alternatives that provides value for money.
Sage CRM Top Features
- Real-time sales tracking: Use Sage CRM’s sales tracking function to monitor your sales activity.
- Performance forecasts: Sage CRM’s performance forecasting tool gives sales teams insights into how your sales are expected to behave in the future, which helps you stay competitive.
- Managing opportunities using workflows: With Sage CRM’s opportunity management tool, you can keep track of your sales possibilities and organize your processes.
Sage CRM Benefits:
- Sync your email campaigns with Mailchimp using Sage Marketing to simplify managing and tracking marketing activities.
- Conduct and track client surveys.
- Links your current website to an online self-service portal simplifying it for internal users and customers to access and use the system.
- Marketing automation.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM has two pricing options: On-Premise, which requires you to contact the vendor for pricing, and Cloud, which costs $39 per user per month.
Pipedrive Alternatives #6
6. NetSuite CRM
NetSuite has you covered from all sides as one of the best Pipedrive alternatives, with a mobile-responsive design, mobile applications for iOS and Android, and a smooth information flow across the client’s lifetime.
You may rest assured that it has what it takes to compete because it is a proud possession of the software behemoth Oracle. However, there’s still more! Additionally, NetSuite offers conventional CRM features like marketing automation and sales force automation.
NetSuite Top Features:
- Management of Customer Assistance: Oracle Netsuite CRM offers specific features for managing customer support across various channels, such as the web, phone, and fax. A customized and interactive customer portal is provided for sales teams to perform transactions, send support requests, and access crucial data.
- Automation: Oracle Netsuite CRM employs marketing automation software to manage and measure lead activity and simplify campaigns and programs. Additionally, it provides database administration, email personalization, targeted mass email campaigns, and editable landing sites for consistent branding.
- Mobile Compatibility: Oracle Netsuite CRM provides SuiteCloud development and mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Field support, sales, and warehousing are just a few functionalities that the SuiteCloud Developer Network offers.
- A comprehensive view of customer interactions, including support cases, contracts, and inventory.
- Allows users to make predictions based on real-time data.
- Customise mobile applications to fit the sales team’s specific business needs.
- Create targeted mass email campaigns and customizable landing pages for consistent branding.
Depending on the plan, NetSuite CRM’s plans cost from $99.00 and $999.00 per month.
Pipedrive Alternatives #7
7. Agile CRM
As a cloud-based platform and Pipedrive Alternative, Agile CRM offers a full range of capabilities for managing the complete customer lifecycle, including sales enablement, marketing automation, and customer care. Agile CRM’s straightforward interface and mobile-ready design make it easy for organizations to stay connected, prevent data breaches, and enable consistent messaging across all media
Agile CRM features:
- Sales Pipeline and Analytics: Deal monitoring and sales pipeline management are made possible with Agile CRM’s robust capabilities, which include configurable sales process management, visual analytics, and reporting.
- Marketing Automation: Agile CRM offers a variety of marketing automation capabilities, such as online engagement, email and social marketing, and marketing process customization. Marketing automation also includes email and social marketing.
- Customer Service: Agile CRM offers a range of customer support tools, including ticketing, SLAs, ticket feedback, and graphical metrics and reporting. It also includes functionality for document management and project management.
Agile CRM Benefits:
- Analyse customer behavior and identify key trends and patterns.
- Create custom reports to track key performance metrics.
- Gamification features to motivate and engage sales reps.
- Lead prospector tool automatically pulls leads from social media and other sources into the sales funnel.
- Track customer support metrics to identify areas for improvement.
Agile CRM Pricing
Agile CRM offers three pricing plans:
- Free ($0 for ten users)
- Starter ($14.99 per user per month)
- Regular ($44.99 per user per month)
- Enterprise ($79.99 per user per month)
Pipedrive Alternatives #8
Bitrix24 is a SaaS and self-hosted Pipedrive Alternative appropriate for enterprises of all sizes. It provides various productivity and collaboration tools to help manage daily activities and projects, such as Gantt charts, Kanban boards, activity streams, group chats, and workload planning calendars.
Bitrix24 Top Features:
- Sales automation: Bitrix24 offers solutions for automating sales funnels, monitoring CRM triggers, creating automation rules, and running campaigns. It also features email and accounting software integrations to help streamline workflows and increase efficiency.
- Sales Intelligent Reports: Bitrix24 provides thorough sales intelligence reports to assist sales teams in tracking KPIs and making data-driven choices.
- Multichannel contact centers: Bitrix24 includes a live support widget and multichannel contact centers to help businesses effectively communicate with customers and resolve issues in real-time. It also consists of a document builder and product catalog to help enterprises manage important documents and track inventory.
- Allows businesses to manage communications for local numbers in 53 countries.
- Sync with Outlook and Google calendars, to communicate and collaborate with customers without switching to another app.
- Allows businesses to create professional websites and online stores easily.
Bitrix24’s basic plan starts at $49 per month. While the standard and professional plans go up to $99 and $199 per month.
Pipedrive Alternatives #9
9. Salesforce Sales Cloud
One of the largest and most popular Pipedrive alternative CRM software, Salesforce can be tailored to meet certain requirements of each business. This enables organizations to create a strategy that is customized for their position, sector, or kind of business. As a consequence, they may learn a lot about their clients, which will help them close more profitable sales.
Salesforce Top Features:
- Campaign Management: Campaign Management in Salesforce Sales Cloud enables businesses to efficiently plan and carry out marketing initiatives that will increase sales.
- Lead Management: The Leads Management function helps firms to track and manage potential consumers who have shown interest in their products or services, but may not yet be completely eligible to purchase.
- Account Management: With the use of accounts management, businesses may effectively manage and keep track of relationships with the companies they do business with, including building and keeping contact lists of important decision-makers engaged in transactions.
- For teams in sales, marketing, commerce, and customer support to access and exchange customer information, Salesforce Sales Cloud offers a common platform.
- In order to monitor and enhance performance, it provides sophisticated reporting features, including lead and activity reports.
- The software makes it simple to place both incoming and outgoing calls, simplifying customer interactions.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop mobile app creation tool that enables users to design unique mobile apps without knowing any programming languages.
- It provides the chance to add corporate branding to your mobile app, which helps to raise brand awareness and boost client engagement.
Per user, Salesforce starts at $25. And depending on your package, the price goes up to $300 per user.
Before You Choose The Best Pipedrive Alternatives
The best Pipedrive alternative CRM for you will depend on your budget and needs. However, the Pipedrive alternatives we’ve discussed offer a variety of features that can help you manage your sales pipeline, track customer interactions, and close more deals.
A few things to keep in mind when choosing a Pipedrive alternative:
- Choose a CRM that is easy to learn and use.
- Make sure the CRM has the features you need to manage your sales process.
- Choose a CRM that fits your budget.
- Make sure the CRM integrates with your other business systems.
We hope this blog post has helped you narrow down your search for Pipedrive alternatives.