Struggling to break through the noise on LinkedIn? You’re not alone. But what if you could reach hundreds of dream clients with personalized messages, all while scaling your outreach efforts 10x? That’s the power of LinkedIn outreach automation tools when it comes to sales engagement.
In this blog, we have picked the best LinkedIn outreach automation tools that sales teams of all sizes can use to generate more leads on LinkedIn.
We have discovered their top features, worst drawbacks, and their respective pricing and rating from popular software review sites so that you as a reader get to compare the tools and pick the one useful for you.
But first of all.
What is LinkedIn outreach?
LinkedIn outreach is the process of reaching out & connecting with your potential customers & business partners over the professional business network ‘LinkedIn’.
It’s a great business networking technique to add more people to your professional network, offer a product or service, or build rapport with people from your industry.
What is LinkedIn outreach automation?
LinkedIn outreach automation is the use of software tools to streamline and automate various aspects of connecting with potential leads and contacts on LinkedIn.
This typically involves activities like sending connection invites, sending messages, sending Inmails, viewing profiles, endorsing skillsets, liking the post, etc.
These automation platforms offer two types of outreach automation:
1) Semi-Automation – where users can automate some LinkedIn activities. For example, viewing profiles, sending messages, etc.
2) End-to-end Automation – where users can automate all LinkedIn activities, from sending connection invites to scheduling emails. These platforms can also provide other outreach channels such as email automation, WhatsApp automation, and more.
When is the best time for Linkedin Outreach?
According to LinkedIn, Mondays and Wednesdays tend to have the highest overall response rates, followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Fridays and weekends generally see lower engagement.
Also, research suggests that mid-morning (9-10 AM) and early afternoon (1-2 PM) are typically good times to reach people when they are actively checking their inboxes.
If you want to dig deep and get into the specifics, read this LinkedIn article.
Can you automate LinkedIn messaging?
Yes, you can 100% successfully automate LinkedIn messaging using a LinkedIn outreach automation tool that allows users to send automated and scheduled messages, Inmails, etc to prospects and contacts at scale.
What are the advantages of LinkedIn outreach automation?
LinkedIn outreach is one of the most effective outbound strategies for businesses, offering a combination of lead generation, relationship building, and industry insights.
You can leverage this powerful platform to:
📍Boost lead generation and sales
- Connect with qualified decision-makers
Bypass gatekeepers and directly engage with key individuals who have the power to make decisions.
- Target specific personas
Utilize advanced search filters based on job titles, companies, locations, and more to identify and connect with your ideal customers.
- Nurture leads through personalized outreach
Customize messages with relevant insights and value propositions to build relationships and drive conversions.
📍Build strong relationships
- Connect with industry professionals
Expand your network and cultivate valuable relationships with potential partners, collaborators, and mentors.
📍Gain market insights
- Stay updated on industry trends
Follow relevant companies, influencers, and hashtags to gain real-time insights into market dynamics.
- Gain valuable customer feedback
Engage in direct conversations with your target audience to understand their needs, challenges, and preferences.
- Recruit Top Talent
Advertise job openings and attract high-performing candidates who align with your company values.
- Increase Brand Awareness
Showcase your company culture, expertise, and successes to attract new customers and talent.
LinkedIn outreach automation is all about automating the above LinkedIn outreach processes so that you do not have to manually spend time every day running repetitive processes.
Best LinkedIn automation tools to boost sales engagement
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #1
SmartReach is a leading sales engagement platform that provides multichannel outreach automation via channels such as email, LinkedIn, Calling, WhatsApp, and text.
Combined with its features, robust end-to-end encrypted automation and integration with other automation tools such as CRMs make it the best tool for sales outreach for businesses of all sizes.
SmartReach LinkedIn outreach automation helps users’s LinkedIn outreach activities stay organized, transparent & effective. Most importantly it safeguards users’ LinkedIn accounts by setting up safe LinkedIn outreach limits.
SmartReach supports all kinds of LinkedIn outreach activities for lead generation such as sending automated messages, connection requests, viewing profiles & sending Inmails & more.
Additionally, SmartReach provides a LinkedIn Prospect Finder tool that lets you find decision-makers as per your ICP and persona using LinkedIn’s powerful search and filters.
Also, users can seamlessly integrate SmartReach with their preferred CRM to easily manage prospect data.
It also has some other cool features such as AI content creation, conditional statements, shared inbox, and more. Check them out.
Advantages of SmartReach
- Automated LinkedIn Sequences
SmartReach saves time and effort by automating repetitive LinkedIn tasks such as sending messages, Inmails, Connection requests, and profile viewing.
- Switch Between End-to-End and Manual Automation
Users may easily switch between manual and end-to-end automation for their LinkedIn outreach activities, by only automating the part their business needs.
- Personalized Messaging
SmartReach boosts engagement by automating personalized LinkedIn messaging with the help of merge tags. Users can send each prospect different message copies using multiple merge tags that fit the scenario.
- Timezone Sending
With time zone-based message scheduling, Users reach their prospects at their peak engagement. Scheduling InMails for their prospect’s time zone boosts open rates and response rates.
- Task Manager
With the help of the task manager, users may monitor and analyze their daily LinkedIn activities. It helps in drawing insights from this data and further strategies.
- Data-driven Insights
Analyze key metrics such as acceptance rate, no. of messages sent, no. of connection requests sent, and identify engaged prospects to personalize your outreach for maximum impact.
- Streamlined Team Access
For agencies and large sales teams that manage multiple campaigns using multiple LinkedIn accounts, SmartReach provides a single login access to multiple accounts.
- One Click Data Import
Users can easily download CSV campaign data to put into other marketing tools. SmartReach also provides powerful APIs for businesses to generate reports as per their.
- Deal forecasting
Users can easily mark prospect replies based on several sentiments. It helps in the forecasting of upcoming deals and it also points out possible bottlenecks in the engagement process.
- Multichannel Inbox
Users can easily manage replies from multiple channels (including LinkedIn) in one common inbox. This is a shared team inbox, so multiple team members can access, read, and respond to customer inquiries leading to improved prospect engagement.
- LinkedIn Prospect Finder
Users can search and build a list of prospects and export their business emails, LinkedIn profile URLs, and other data sets to your campaign or CRM using ProspectDaddy.
Limitations of SmartReach LinkedIn Automation
Although SmartReach provides merge tags for the personalization of communication, unlike many other tools in this list SmartReach doesn’t provide any GIF or image personalization feature.
Pricing of SmartReach
SmartReach provides a 14-day free trial. Their LinkedIn outreach automation features are currently available with the Sales engagement plan.
Currently, SmartReach offers 4 pricing plans:
- Email Outreach – ideal for B2B email outreach for sales growth, starts at only $23/seat/month.
- Sales Engagement Plan – ideal for multi-channel outreach with team collaboration, start at only $39/month/seat
- Agency Plan – ideal for agencies of all sizes, this plan has custom pricing based on user-specific needs.
- Enterprise Plan – ideal for large sales teams. Emphasis on security, compliance, customization, lead & team management. This plan also has custom pricing based on user-specific needs.
Customer Support of SmartReach
SmartReach provides customer support currently using 3 channels:
- Live Chat: Users can ask their queries on the live chat option from the SmartReach website. The Average response time is about 5 minutes based on working hours.
- Email: SmartReach provides email support for all user queries. Reach out to [email protected]
- Call: Paid plan users can schedule a call with support representatives for product workflow, integrations, or any other issues.
- Dedicated Success Manager: For the enterprise plan, SmartReach provides a success manager for personalized assistance and guidance of users.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #2
It’s a simple-to-use LinkedIn outreach automation tool that lets you use an omnichannel strategy for sales outreach on various platforms including LinkedIn, Gmail, etc.
Contact your prospects via email, and LinkedIn using intelligent, automated sequences with Expandi. It’s also labeled as the safest lead-generation tool for LinkedIn.
Advantages of Expandi
- Dedicated country-based IP allows users to access the tool from any location as if they are at a virtual location. Useful for troubleshooting deliverability issues.
- Personalization of messages makes LinkedIn outreach engaging for prospects.
- Push prospect data into other marketing tools such as CRMs, Gmail, Outlook, etc using webhook automation.
- Expandi lets you send personalized GIFs & images using Hyperise.
- Auto-warm-up actions (Visiting a profile, liking a post, skill endorsements & more) help you initiate the conversation with the prospects.
Limitations of Expandi
- The user interface of Expandi can take some time for users to familiarise themselves and navigate easily.
- Customer support options are limited, particularly for free plan users, potentially hindering troubleshooting and assistance.
- Expandi’s pricing is higher than some competitors such as SmartReach offering similar features, making it less attractive for startups & agencies that have just started out.
- Its data enrichment capabilities are limited compared to other tools, offering only basic information like contact details and company information.
- The free signup process for Free proxy can be tedious.
Pricing of Expandi
Expandi offers a 7-day free trial for LinkedIn outreach automation.
They have two plans: 1) Business Plan and 2) Agency Plan
- Business Plan cost currently at $79/month (billed annually).
- The agency plan has custom pricing starting with +10 seats.
Customer Support of Expandi
They have 2 customer support channels currently:
- Email: You can send an email to [email protected] for general inquiries and non-urgent issues. Response times can vary, but you can expect to hear back within 24 hours.
- Live Chat: A live chat button is available on the Expandi website and in the application for urgent issues or if you need immediate assistance. Live chat hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST. The average response time for live chat is about 5 minutes.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #3
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is one of the most potent tools for LinkedIn outreach automation.
It will help you identify and connect with ideal prospects using advanced search filters and insightful data. Also, it will help in crafting personalized messages that grab attention and initiate engaging conversations, maximizing the ROI for you.
- With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can automate sending Inmails to anyone who has a LinkedIn account. This provides a great opportunity for LinkedIn outreach.
- The advanced lead & company search filters help you identify & pinpoint ideal customers & accounts with accuracy.
- They offer CRM integrations that help users maintain a record of prospects & their activities.
- The Teamlink feature allows users to connect & engage with prospects using their teams’ network.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator is quite expensive for individual users compared to alternatives such as SmartReach.
- Insights into competitor activity and strategies are limited
LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers 3 pricing plans:
- Core plan – for individual users looking for clients, partners, or buyers.
- Advanced plan – for sales teams of relatively small sizes.
- Advanced Plus plan – for enterprise-level sales teams looking for full CRM integrations.
Both their Core and Advanced plans offer a 7-day free trial.
- The core plan costs $79.99/month (billed annually)
- Advanced Plan costs $108.33/month (billed annually)
- Advanced Plus plan has custom pricing options depending on your business needs.
They provide customer support in 2 ways currently:
- Live Chat: You can click on ‘Chat with support’ (only available in English) and begin a live chat with one of their customer support admins for urgent issues.
- Support Tickets: You may also reach out to the ‘Help Center’ section and raise a support ticket for your query/ feedback. Additionally, you can attach a screenshot/document of your issue as a reference for troubleshooting.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #4
MeetAlfred is a fantastic LinkedIn outreach automation tool that helps you automate tedious LinkedIn tasks and maximize your LinkedIn engagement for lead generation, business growth & sales.
Its main strength is its flexibility as a social selling tool that helps drive engagement & maintain conversations.
Although it offers automation for the bulk sending of LinkedIn messages, users should be extremely cautious while setting the limit of automation. As it may shadow-ban your LinkedIn account or put a restriction on it.
Advantages of MeetAlfred
- MeetAlfred offers different personalization tags for creating attention-grabbing LinkedIn connection request messages & cold message sequences that can help to increase the acceptance rate.
- It automatically withdraws pending connection requests & invites sent by automation. This helps user’s account from getting flagged by Linkedin algorithms.
- Creating and storing of content templates for LinkedIn messages & emails can help users keep consistency in their brand tone & save a lot of time from crafting these messages.
- MeetAlfred built-in CRM helps users view, manage & organize their LinkedIn connections and other useful information. Users can, at a glance, check all information related to their LinkedIn connections & personalized messaging.
- MeetAlfred offers content sharing on multiple platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook making it a top social selling platform.
Limitations of MeetAlfred
- MeetAlfred’s aggressive LinkedIn outreach automation strategies can lead to account suspension, requiring users to be extra cautious while using this tool.
- It currently doesn’t offer A/B testing, which is one of the top requirements of sales teams for optimizing messaging and campaign performance.
- It currently only allows CRM sync with Linkedin, which can be a turn-off for sales teams using other CRMs such as Zoho, Hubspot, or Salesforce.
Pricing of MeetAlfred
Currently, this LinkedIn automation outreach tool offers 3 plans, available on a monthly & quarterly basis.
Both their Personal and Business plans offer limited free trials. Pricing options are available in USD, EURO & GBP.
- Personal plan – Ideal for automated outreach on LinkedIn, Email & Twitter costing $59/month.
- Business plan – Ideal for for sales teams and agencies seeking optimal performance costing $89/month.
- Enterprise plan – Exclusive features, and dedicated support customer support for enterprise-level sales teams costing $345/month.
Customer Support of MeetAlfred
They currently provide customer support in these 2 ways,
- Alfred Forum: Users can ask questions on features, workflows, etc. for the quickest feedback on their official forum. Their team members & other customers are actively participating there & solve user queries.
- Email: For license-related questions & other private questions users can directly contact their email support [email protected]. The average response time may take a few business days based on UK business hours.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #5
Phantombuster is a powerful LinkedIn outreach automation tool. It is particularly helpful for businesses looking to automate various LinkedIn tasks and streamline their lead generation and outreach efforts using Linkedin.
It offers features related to data enrichment, personalization of messaging, lead generation, multi-platform automation & reporting.
PhantomBuster’s USP is its LinkedIn personal & company account scrapping features which work like an absolute charm.
Advantages of PhantomBuster
- PhantomBuster’s scrapping features allow users to scrape various prospecting-related data from personal LinkedIn accounts including emails. Also, it scrapes data from company pages. This helps in the creation of prospect lists & targeting.
- ‘LinkedIn Search to Lead Connectio Flow’ helps users target prospects from searches or existing groups, connect with them, keep track of sent connections, and extract their data.
- Send connection requests, introduction messages, and up to 3 follow-up messages using PhantomBuster’s LinkedIn outreach features.
- Users can set up cold email sequences by migrating the prospect database from PhantomBuster to Lemlist directly for better outreach results.
- LinkedIn message sender feature allows users to send personalized messages on LinkedIn using personalization tags & message-sending conditions for a high reply rate.
Limitations of PhantomBuster
- PhantomBuster offers limited CRM integration. Currently, users can only integrate with a few CRMS such as HubSpot, Pipedrive & Salesforce.
- This platform currently doesn’t have A/B testing options to optimize LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
- Its follow-up messaging is currently limited to 3 messages. Businesses that require more follow-ups, may not get the best ROI for their LinkedIn lead generation efforts using this tool.
Pricing of PhantomBuster
They currently offer 3 pricing plans:
- Starter plan that costs $56/month (paid annually)
- Pro plan that costs $128/month (paid annually)
- Team plan that costs $352/month (paid annually)
Customer Support of PhantomBuster
Currently, their main customer support consists of 3 channels:
- Live chat: It’s currently available for all paid plan users on their website. Users may ask their queries here with screenshots, and screen recordings for detailed reference.
- Email: All users can contact PhantomBuster support via email at [email protected] for any product-related queries.
- Dedicated Success Manager: They provide dedicated customer success managers for Pro and Team plan users for personalized assistance and guidance.
- Request Form: Users can fill up the request form available on their website for a set of queries ranging from billing to product workflow.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #6
Zopto is a popular LinkedIn outreach automation tool designed for social selling for B2B businesses.
Businesses use it to identify ideal customers, automate tedious LinkedIn tasks, personalize outreach & track the performance of various outreach activities across channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, and email.
Advantages of Zopto
- Cloud connection and dedicated IP allow users to access their Zopto account from any device from anywhere.
- In-app LinkedIn inbox helps users stay connected with prospects from a single login.
- Zopto empowers teams and agencies to manage multiple LinkedIn profiles from one central location. This simplifies collaboration, improves efficiency, and scales seamlessly to accommodate growing needs. Take control of your LinkedIn presence with Zopto.
- Zopto provides real-time detailed campaign reporting for email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns for users to evaluate performance, draw data-driven insights & optimize results.
Limitations of Zopto
- Zopto has limited CRM integrations. Currently, it offers integrations with a few CRMs such as Hubspot & Salesforce.
- The learning curve for understanding the features of Zopto is high. It takes some trial & error to set up all the features for specific business needs.
Pricing of Zopto
Currently, Zopto offers 3 pricing plans for LinkedIn outreach automation based on monthly & quarterly payments:
- Personal Plan – Ideal for small businesses and solopreneurs costing $195/month for 1 account. (monthly billing)
- Growth Plan – Ideal for early-stage start-ups and small sales teams costing $312/month for 2 accounts. (monthly billing)
- Agency & Enterprise Plan – Ideal for agencies and large sales teams costing $780/month for +5 accounts. (monthly billing)
Customer Support of Zopto
Zopto offers robust customer support available currently through 4 channels:
- Live Chat: Zopto offers a live chat option for users on their website from (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST).
- Request Form: Users can reach out to them via the form available on their website by dropping a message with their name and email address.
- Phone: Phone support is currently available for the enterprise plan during UK business hours.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #7
Dux-soup is a LinkedIn outreach automation tool specially made for LinkedIn lead generation. Its USP is its simple user interface.
It helps sales teams find their ideal customer on LinkedIn, connect and engage with them, and generate leads for faster business growth.
Additionally, users can design LinkedIn drip advertisements that end when a lead reacts.
Advantages of Dux-Soup
- With their latest cloud version, users can have faster campaign deployments and easier access to their existing campaigns.
- Agencies and large sales teams can manage campaigns across multiple LinkedIn accounts with ease.
- Users can easily automate LinkedIn outreach tasks such as sending Inmails, messages, connection invites, and profile viewing with custom time delays for humanized sending.
- Dux-Soup offers complex multi-step sequences with conditional actions for personalized and dynamic outreach.
- They offer fantastic customer service.
Limitations of Dux-Soup
- Their Chrome extension slows down & often lags while using it with Linkedin.
- Dux-sup offers limited CRM integration. Currently, it offers direct sync with a few CRMs. Thus, users have to manually transfer data.
- Dux-Soup can be expensive for individual users, especially compared to some of the LinkedIn outreach automation tools in this list offering similar features.
Pricing of Dux-Soup
Dux-Soup offers a 14-day free trial for all its users.
Dux-Soup currently has 3 pricing categories:
- Individual Plan – Starting from $11.25/month to $74.17/month (billed annually).
- Team Plan – Starting from $11.25/month to $74.17/month (billed annually).
- Agency Plan – Starting from $377.50/month to $371/month (billed annually).
Customer Support of Dux-Soup
Dux-soup offers 4 channels of customer service currently:
- Live Chat: Live Chat is available on their website for paid plan users during business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST).
- Email Support: All users can contact Dux-Soup support via email at [email protected] for any queries.
- Support Call: Users can email and schedule a support call with one of their customer support representatives.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #8
Dripify is a powerful LinkedIn outreach automation tool designed for lead generation. Its automation capabilities, lead nurturing features, and user-friendly interface make it a go-to tool for sales and marketing teams
Dripify works by building automated sales funnels on LinkedIn, allowing users to send personalized messages, endorsements, and follow-ups based on specific actions and triggers.
Additionally, users can create drip campaigns with a few clicks!
Advantages of Dripify
- It’s extremely easy to set up workflows on Dripify using the video tutorial they provide.
- Users can automate sending personalized connection requests, follow-up messages, skill endorsements, liking content, following, and more based on triggers and actions, saving time and effort.
- Easy A/B testing for target audiences, connection request notes, and message templates in multiple campaigns to see which one works better.
- Easy team onboarding, roles assigned with their team management features.
Limitations of Dripify
- Dripify currently doesn’t have a mobile app for easy accessibility to campaigns from anywhere.
- Dripify offers advanced features and tools that may take a long time to learn and master for newly appointed sales reps.
Pricing of Dripify
Dripify currently offers 3 pricing plans:
- Basic Plan – that costs $39/user/month (billed annually)
- Pro Plan – that costs $59/user/month (billed annually)
- Advanced Plan – that costs $79/user/month (billed annually)
They also offer a 14-day free trial for new users.
Customer Support of Dripify
Dripify offers a range of customer support options to help users navigate its automation features and optimize their LinkedIn outreach efforts.
- Live Chat: They offer live chat on their website for paid plan users during business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST). Live chat offers real-time assistance and quicker resolution for urgent inquiries.
- Email: All users can contact Dripify support via email at [email protected].The average response time takes a few hours during business hours.
- Calling: Only available for Enterprise plan users during business hours. Phone support provides personalized attention for complex issues or account-specific needs.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #9
Capterra (Not available currently)
Demand, formerly known as Saleshub, is a powerful LinkedIn outreach automation tool made for automatically engaging with leads and customers via LinkedIn and email.
Demand powers the lead generation process with its AI-driven insights and hyper-personalization to build and nurture leads using LinkedIn and Email.
It helps sales teams in their social selling efforts across all the touchpoints of a sales funnel.
Advantages of Demand
- Demand AI users can generate LinkedIn messages and emails without typing a single word. Also, users can automate follow-ups, endorsements, and engagement based on recipient behavior for a dynamic outreach experience.
- Generate personalized messages based on prospect data, interests, and even location, fostering genuine engagement.
- Demand provides the widest range of CRM integrations such as Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, and more for easy data synchronization.
Limitations of Demand
- Aggressive automation can lead to account suspension, requiring careful use and adherence to LinkedIn’s terms of service.
- Demand has complex features that require time and effort to master the platform’s full potential.
Pricing of Demand
They have 3 plans on a monthly payment basis. They currently offer no yearly plans.
- Sales Acceleration Plan – Ideal for salespersons who want to scale sales using LinkedIn and email, costing $59/user/month.
- All-in-One Plan – ideal for go-to-market businesses that want to benefit from LinkedIn, Email Outreach, Social Selling, and identify visitor automation on their websites, costing $99/user/month
- Social Selling Plan – ideal for people who want to build a strong personal and corporate brand on LinkedIn, costing $59/user/month
Customer Support of Demand
Currently, demand offers customer support through these channels:
- Submit a Ticket: Users can submit specific requests through the platform for detailed assistance with technical issues or feature inquiries.
- Email: All users can contact Demand support via email at [email protected]. Average response time ranges within 24 hours during business hours.
LinkedIn outreach automation tool #10
About Linked Helper
Linked Helper is a B2B LinkedIn outreach automation software that helps businesses effectively generate business leads using Linkedin.
LinkedIn Helper automates repetitive LinkedIn tasks such as LinkedIn messaging, sending Inmails, connection requests, profile viewing, etc, and helps businesses personalize engagement at scale.
Advantages of Linked Helper
- It saves countless hours by sending personalized messages, Inmails, and connection requests at scale.
- It helps build trust and credibility with automated endorsements and skill endorsements.
- It boosts engagement with diverse variables, personalized images, and smart templates readily available on the platform.
- It offers various CRM integrations sync for easy data management.
Limitations of Linked Helper
- Their bulk messaging feature may put user accounts under ban or restrictions requiring cautious use.
- While Linked Helper is user-friendly, mastering advanced features and optimizing workflows takes time and effort, especially for somebody who has no experience in automation tools.
Pricing of Linked Helper
They offer a 14-day free trial. They currently offer 2 pricing plans:
- Standard Plan – ideal for LinkedIn message automation and data scrapping, costing $8.25/month (billed yearly)
- Pro Plan – ideal for LinkedIn lead generation using advanced features, costing $24.75/month (billed yearly)
Customer Support of Linked Helper
They currently have 3 channels for customer support:
- Live Chat: It’s available on their website 24/7, 7 days a week and users may drop custom queries there for the quickest resolution.
- Email: [email protected] It’s their main support channel and it’s open 24/7, 7 days a week for any user queries.
Before you choose any LinkedIn outreach automation tool
LinkedIn outreach automation is undoubtedly a game changer for most sales teams. It can be an awesome weapon for your outbound strategy as well.
But before you set up this outreach strategy, identify the touchpoints you need to have with your prospects to crack a deal.
After that find out the limit of automation you want in your outreach strategy.
Take note that LinkedIn, as a platform, is sensitive to any kind of automation or spamming (so there are very low activity outreach limits). Many sales reps lose their professional LinkedIn account trying to push too much automation for their LinkedIn sales sequence.
Do not start a LinkedIn outreach automation till you have set the right limits in your tool. This is very important.
With that in mind, try to build genuine engagement with the prospects by liking their content, commenting on it, and reposting it with your own opinion. This will build a sound rapport over a while.
Last but not least, compare the pricing of different LinkedIn outreach automation tools, and their customer support. Having a good tool with terrible customer support will hamper your sales productivity for sure.
BTW, what LinkedIn outreach automation tool are you using currently?
Let us know in the comments.