In today’s cut-throat competitive market, when businesses are looking for automated solutions to improve sales outreach, software like Woodpecker has made sales outreach a bit easier. But not anymore. Because in 2024 some of the best woodpecker alternatives are coming into the scene of cold email outreach.
These woodpecker alternatives provide the features of Woodpecker at a reduced cost. If you are thinking about a switch, you probably have reached the right place. While searching for some Woodpecker tool alternatives, you must consider important features like user interface, campaign management, and email deliverability.
After going through the below list of Woodpecker alternatives, you will learn about the features offered by various tools and ultimately select an apt cold email software that suits your business needs
Best Woodpecker Alternatives
With a decent amount of experience in sales engagement and a deep understanding of automation, cold email software, and effective outreach, I’ve put together a list of Woodpecker tool alternatives that you can trust.
While I work with SmartReach, I’ve kept it unbiased, simple, practical, and tailored to help you find a solution that works seamlessly for your sales efforts.
Let my hands-on experience guide you toward making the right choices for more successful outreach and engagement
Woodpecker Alternatives #1
G2 Rating: 4.9/5
- Create AI-powered email content by providing inputs such as audience, email structure, email context, writing style, and more. Specific sentences can be shortened or rephrased if required.
- Get an AI-generated subject line based on the email body content.
- Generate AI-based replies on the shared inbox, which would be in context with the replies received. The content can also be rephrased or shortened using the AI toolbox.
- Widen your audience reach and increase the chances of receiving responses by using multiple sales outreach channels such as LinkedIn, WhatsApp, email, SMS, and calls.
- Various activities that can be performed are profile view, send connect request, send message, and send Inmail.
- Receive prospect and non-prospect replies in separate folders with SmartReach’s Shared Inbox.
- Increase team collaboration, reduce sales inquiry time, create transparency across the team, and increase productivity with shared inbox.
- SmartReach sending automation gives a feel that emails are sent manually.
- Schedules email delivery as per the prospect’s timezone. It has a holiday calendar feature that could be set up to ensure that prospects do not get emails on country-specific holidays.
- Hyper-personalize emails using merge tags and liquid conditional features.
- Features like the SPAM test and email validation improve the deliverability rate.
- Use of spintax while drafting email content would help to reduce the chance of getting caught in the spam filter as each email going out would be unique.
- Using Meeting Scheduler, you can create customized meeting links tailored to different scenarios. Specify availability, location, duration, and calendar settings. Prospects can choose the best time and place, streamlining the scheduling process.
- SmartReach inbox rotation feature intelligently manages sender inboxes, domains, and ESPs. By avoiding predictable email-sending patterns that trigger spam filters, your messages have a higher chance of reaching recipients’ inboxes. Customize sender names, email addresses, and reply-to addresses for a personalized touch.
- The opportunities pipeline feature showcases how each pipeline corresponds to a specific type of opportunity (e.g., leads, prospects, deals). Monitor the real-time status of each opportunity as it progresses through the pipeline.
- Manage all prospects in one place effortlessly with SmartReach’s Prospect management feature.
- Seamlessly manage all clients in one place with the help of the agency feature.
- Keep track of the actions taken by the prospects from the dashboard.
- Interact and assign roles to team members from the team inbox.
- Integrate with ProspectDaddy to get details of prospects in a flash.
- Integrate with Native CRM like Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, and many more.
- With easy-to-use features and affordable prices, SmartReach can be a convenient Woodpecker alternative.
- Get a detailed audit trail report generated in case of any fraud or illegal activities.
- SmartReach provides 2-factor authentication as extra security in case of a compromised password.
Also, take a look at the detailed SmartReach and Woodpecker.co comparison.
The email outreach plan starts at $29, the sales engagement plan starts at $49 per user.
Woodpecker Alternatives #2
G2 Rating: 4.7/5
- Auto-generate email copy with SHAKEspeare AI email writer feature.
- Mailshake provides features like email deliverability, validation, and a lead catcher.
- Personalize emails with merge tags, and save time by using mail merge copy, A/B test, and proven templates.
- Set automated follow-ups and use pre-made templates to save time.
- Build omnichannel outreach cadences with Malishake’s Chrome extension.
- Integrate with CRM software Pipedrive, Nimble Salesmate, Zoho, Freshsales Hubspot, etc.
$59 per month for email outreach and $99 per month for sales engagement.
Woodpecker Alternatives #3
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
- MailChimp is designed for bulk emailing. It also has pre-designed templates which can be customized according to the campaign.
- Automate tasks using MailChimp’s default marketing automation settings.
- The advanced segmentation feature helps businessmen send campaigns to the targeted subscribers.
- Schedule emails using the Timewarp feature to send emails as per the prospect’s timezone.
- Seamlessly share all campaigns on social media using Mailchimp.
- Multiple integrations and various outreach features make it a good option to choose as a Woodpecker alternative.
The Essential plan is for ₹ 770 per month, the Standard plan is for ₹ 1,150 per month, and the Premium plan is for ₹23,000 per month.
Woodpecker Alternatives #4
Hubspot Sales Hub
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Hubspot Sales provides a free email template builder that makes personalization easy.
- Get details of every email interaction done by the prospect from the email tracking software.
- Track email content with high open rates and share it with the sales team for more effective results.
- Connect with prospects through live chat when they are active on your website.
- Integrate with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM software Salesforce, and 3rd party platform integration via Zapier.
- Because of its decisive lead nurturing features, Hubspot Sales can be a great Woodpecker alternative.
Hubspot Sales Hub Pricing:
Starter plan for $45 per month, Professional plan for $450 per month, Enterprise plan for $1,200 per month.
Woodpecker Alternatives #5
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Yesware customizes email templates that can be used repeatedly to save time.
- The email tracking feature determines the interested prospects.
- “My Dashboards” shows email performance on a weekly basis.
- With campaigns and template reports, users can find the most engaging and converting campaigns and templates.
- Set campaigns on multiple channels easily by integrating with Salesforce CRM and adding recipients from contact records.
- Yesware’s Gmail Chrome extension prospects manage and track emails from the inbox.
Pro plan for $15, Premium plan for $35, Enterprise plan for $65, and they also provide a Custom plan.
Woodpecker Alternatives #6
G2 Rating: 4.8/5
- Gmass is an email marketing software, simply downloading the Chrome extension users can run marketing campaigns from Gmail easily.
- Easy access to the campaign reports from the Gmail sidebar. There is no need to open a different interface.
- Categorize all the campaign responses under the Report label.
- Follow-up can be complex as Gmass doesn’t provide the feature of email tracking.
- 3rd-party platform integration via Zapier, Native Integration with CRM software Salesforce, and integration with ESM software Gsuite.
- Easy UI and mass email feature make Gmass a great Woodpecker alternative.
The Standard plan for $19.95, the Premium plan for $29.25, and the Enterprise plan for $49.95.
Woodpecker Alternatives #7
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
- Growbots helps sales reps with prospecting. It is user-friendly.
- Get details of target companies or search for job titles, departments, or seniority.
- Personalize, and automate follow-up to improve deliverability rates and do A/B testing for high open rates.
- Features like multi-channel sequence, automatic follow-ups, response detection, and, connecting to multiple email accounts make it approachable as a Woodpecker alternative.
- Get insights into campaigns, they also analyze the best-performing campaigns.
- Integration with CRM software Hubspot, Salesforce, 3rd party platform integration via Zapier.
The Outreach plan is for $49, All in one plan for $199.
Woodpecker Alternatives #8
G2 Rating: 4.2/5
- Lemlist is a sales automation and cold email software used by sales teams, startups, and enterprises.
- Easy email scheduling and tracking of links, also set limits for the team for sending emails automation and save emails from ending up in prospect’s spam inbox.
- With liquid syntax, customize the subject line for multiple prospects. They give multiple personalization options, which makes Lemlist a great Woodpecker alternative.
- Connect to the prospect through multiple channels and create a multi-channel outbound sequence.
- Integrate with CRM like Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Axonaut, etc. it also offers integration with Dropcontact, Uplead, Leadfuze, Bouncer, and many more tools for lead generation. 3rd-party platform integration via Zapier is also available.
The Email Outreach plan is $ 50, and the Sales Engagement plan is $83.
Woodpecker Alternatives #9
G2 Rating: 4.6/5
- With Reply.io, you can automate your outreach across various channels, including email, phone, social media, and WhatsApp.
- Utilizing AI technology, Reply.io assists in personalizing your emails for increased chances of being opened and read.
- Reply.io keeps track of your emails, providing visibility into when they are opened, read, and responded to.
- Employ A/B testing with Reply.io to determine the most effective email strategies.
- Detailed reporting in Reply.io allows you to monitor campaign performance and track your results.
- Seamlessly integrate Reply.io with popular CRM platforms like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Meet Jason AI, the conversational AI assistant who aids you in tasks like scheduling meetings, sending follow-up emails, and qualifying leads.
- The Consolidated Inbox in Reply.io conveniently displays all your email conversations in one place, regardless of the channel they were sent from.
- Streamline your sales process by automating tasks and workflows with Tasks Execution and Tasks Flow features in Reply.io.
- Send and receive SMS messages directly from the SMS inbox within Reply.io.
- Enhance communication capabilities with the Dialer and Cloud Calls, enabling you to make phone calls through Reply.io.
The Email Outreach plan is $ 60, and the Sales Engagement plan is $90.
Woodpecker Alternatives #10
G2 Rating: 4.6/5
- With Klenty, you can automate your outreach across various channels, including email, phone, LinkedIn, and SMS.
- Klenty harnesses the power of AI to assist you in personalizing your emails, increasing their chances of being opened and read.
- Keep tabs on your emails with Klenty’s tracking feature, enabling you to see when they are opened, read, and responded to.
- Conduct A/B testing with Klenty to determine the most effective email strategies.
- Access comprehensive reporting in Klenty to track your results and assess the performance of your campaigns.
- Seamlessly integrate Klenty with well-known CRM platforms like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Automate your sales process with Klenty’s Sequences, allowing you to create a series of emails sent to prospects at specific intervals.
- Utilize Playbooks, which are templates in Klenty, to craft sequences effortlessly.
- Gain valuable insights into your prospects with Account insights in Klenty, providing information on their engagement level, intent, and contact history.
- Enjoy the convenience of Klenty’s powerful sales dialer, simplifying the process of making calls and monitoring call results.
The Email Outreach plan is $ 60, and the Sales Engagement plan is $85 billed quarterly.
Woodpecker Alternatives: Final Thoughts
I recommend you choose software that saves your time in order to concentrate more on other aspects of your business. You should compare the support, email deliverability rates, and other important features that you need for successful sales outreach. If possible watch a demo video or take a trial to understand the features on a better level. Get your hands on any of these Woodpecker alternatives and start prospecting on the top-level gear. Feel free and write to us at [email protected]/blog for suggestions or any questions related to this blog.