Write for Us | Contribute Your Insights!
Thank you for expressing your interest in providing a guest post to SmartReach.io.
Participating in our platform offers an excellent opportunity to display your expertise and position yourself as a leading authority in your field.
As a guest author, you’ll also benefit from exposure through our vibrant social media channels and the support of our community 😊.
Please take a moment to thoroughly review this page, as it outlines our guidelines, submission process, and the type of content we’re looking for.
What We’re Looking For
Successful guest posts on SmartReach.io go deep (no shallow content). They are data-driven, engaging, and educational. To increase the likelihood of your post being published, ensure that your contribution:
- Is a relevant, well-researched piece (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips and best practices.
- Is 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere or AI-generated.
- Includes claims supported by links to credible research or case studies, avoiding references to competitors and irrelevant promotional links.
- Incorporates examples and relevant images to illustrate key points.
- Utilizes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs for enhanced readability.
- Example blog on Sales Engagement Platforms
Topics We Cover
Our blog aims to help all businesses (particularly SMBs and mid-market enterprises) make sense of and use different automation, productivity, and collaboration practices.
Remember, we prefer deep.
For example, we would opt for a detailed blog on “Prospecting” as compared to “5 stages of sales process”, where prospecting is a stage
- Sales – Tech, Automation, Processes, Tips, Challenges
- Recruitment Tech
- Cold Emailing
- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Linkedin Automation
- Email Automation
- Outreach for Sales, Marketing, Recruiting Agencies, Link Building etc
- Omni-channel Outreach
- Sales automation tips for different industries
- Sales case studies for different industries
- Listicles on sales tech, marketing tech, recruitment tech
We don’t cover:
- Posts that are too editorial or vague
- Paid promotion
- Copies of Infographics made by others
- Syndicated content
Our Submission Guidelines
Before submitting your guest post, please take a moment to review our guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful collaboration.
This might get repetitive, but I hope you get the point.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards.
- Avoid big, fluff words. Keep your English simple
- Articles should be 1000+ words and offer value to our readers.
- It should be formatted for easy readability
- You may include two self-serving links in the body or author bio.
- Outgoing links must be relevant.
- Published articles cannot be republished elsewhere.
- Encourage the use of images and videos, with images being 580 pixels or less.
How to Submit:
- Email: Send your guest post to [email protected] with the subject line “Guest Post Submission: [Your Topic].”
- Format: Preferably, submit your article in a Google Docs link. If sending as an attachment, use common formats like .docx.
- Author Bio: Include a brief author bio (2-3 sentences) with your submission, along with a high-resolution photo.
- Add Author – Linkedin & X – Twitter Profile URLs
- Response Time: We strive to respond to all submissions within two weeks. If you haven’t heard back within this timeframe, feel free to follow up.
Write for Us – Queries
In case you not sure if a topic will be selected, then write to [email protected] with the subject line “Guest Post Enquiry”
Write for Us – Considerations
We value authentic contributors and encourage you to get to know SmartReach.io better.
Follow us on our social media channels, engage with our content, and share relevant articles. This greatly increases your chances of publication.
Due to the volume of submissions, refrain from inquiring about the status of your article. If selected, you’ll hear from us.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to SmartReach.io.
We look forward to receiving your unique insights. If your content aligns with our vision, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps and any additional information needed for publication.
SmartReach is a sales engagement platform used by businesses for cold outreach. It is used by businesses trying to sell their products or services (including SAAS) to other businesses.
In addition to the above, Its also used by
- Recruitment agencies for outreach to candidates
- Real estate firms for outreach to prospective buyers
- Investment firms for outreach to prospective investors
- SEOs for outreach to build links
…the list goes on, but I guess you’ve got an idea.