Thinking of changing your cold email outreach software or simply searching for a Saleshandy alternative. Limited mail merge options, restrictions in the basic plan, or limited CRM integrations can be some of the shortcomings that may have created the need for an alternative. No software will ever be able to fulfill all needs as there are few requirements that need a high amount of customization from the software provider. However, very few tools can serve almost every business objective of your cold email marketing activity.
We have listed 7 Saleshandy alternative tools that have features like email personalization, email automation, spam test, and email validation. You can analyze the features, compare the pricing and determine which software is best suited for your cold email campaign objectives. These tools will surely turn your prospects into high-paying clients.
- SmartReach.io G2 Rating: 4.8/5
- SmartReach has a hyper-personalization option. By using unlimited merge tags and with the liquid conditional features you can easily personalize all cold emails.
- Automated follow-up and human-like sending algorithms save emails from ending up in the spam folder of a prospect’s inboxes.
- Email validation, SPAM test reports, and campaign soft start are a few inbuilt features that help increase campaign deliverability rate.
- Increase productivity with in-built Sales Inbox. Track the team member’s progress, and assign roles to team members from the team inbox.
- SmartReach offers easy tracking of open, click, and response rates.
- Integrate ProspectDaddy (an Email Finder for Linkedin) chrome extension and get information about prospects within a few minutes.
- Native integration with CRMs like Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho, and Salesforce. Sync email activities with CRM via webhooks and workflow automation.
SmartReach offers Standard, Pro, and Ultimate plans, pricing for the same being $24, $39, and $59 respectively
Free trial for 14 days.
- Woodpecker G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- The interaction tracking, lead scoring, lead nurturing and, segmentation metrics provide insights into campaign performance and lets users know what can be done to increase the outcome
- Keep track of open rates, click rates, and bounce rates. It filters the replies and estimates the efficacy of campaigns.
- Provides A/B testing which helps users decide which subject line works for them, and will give you maximum open rates.
- The Follow-up feature allows personalization and automates the follow-up.
- Woodpecker integrates with multiple CRMs Hunter, Zapier, Hubspot, Leadfuze, and many more tools.
- Simple UI makes it easy to use, this can be a good feature to choose Woodpecker as a Saleshandy alternative.
A 7-day free trial is available.
The Start-up plan is $40 per month, the Team Pro plan is $50 per month, and the enterprise plan has custom pricing.
- Outreach.io G2 Rating: 4.4/5
- Outreach allows executives to add prospect contact details through the CVS file, which saves time.
- Its powerful sequence feature helps to improve lead generation.
- The insights give sales managers a piece of detailed information regarding the deal’s progress.
- Analyze the email campaign and decide what changes can be done to improve the success rate of emails.
- With A/B testing, get to know which subject line will get more engagement.
- It is a good option to think about as a Saleshandy alternative if you are looking for software for the sales team.
- It can be integrated with CRM software Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Connect Outreach with your favorite app. Check out the list of apps that can get linked with Outreach and create smooth workflows
They haven’t disclosed the plan and price so, you have to send a request on their website to get the cost. If you are looking for an enterprise-level Saleshandy alternative then Outreach is a good option.
- Apollo.io G2 Rating: 4.8/5
- LinkedIn Prospector helps users find the prospect’s verified email addresses and other informative details and it allows them to call the prospect immediately.
- It also helps automate emails, calls, and tasks to improve and expand the sales pipeline.
- Apollo provides custom fields which makes personalization easy. It also has customizable templates which can be used by your sales team members.
- The API seamlessly shares data and updates it regularly.
- Get engagement analytics that help to make decisions related to prospecting.
- With Apollo’s chrome extension, get verified email from LinkedIn.
- Integrate with CRM software like Zapier, Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce, Hubspot, and many more.
Free trial for 14 days.
The Basic plan is $49 per month and the Professional plan is $99. They also provide a custom plan.
- Lemlist G2 Rating: 4.2/5
- Unlike other cold email software, Lemlist not only provides the option of image personalization but also allows personalizing videos and lading pages which helps you build a significant relationship with the prospect.
- Lemlist can be a better Saleshandy alternative because of its powerful personalization feature.
- The Lemwarm feature lowers the chances of email ending up in the prospect’s spam inbox.
- It has a restriction on the number of emails sent each day. Based on the package chosen by the user, one can send up to 100 or 500 emails per day.
- It can be integrated with CRM software Zapier, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Salesforce, Leadfuze, Bouncer, etc.
Free trial for 14 days.
For $29 you can get a basic plan, for $59 you can start email outreach, and for $99 you can get a Sales engagement plan.
- Mixmax G2 Rating: 4.6/5
- Mixmax Email tracking feature observes the email deliverability rate and.
- It keeps track of metrics like open rates, click rates, download tracking, and, per recipient tracking.
- Schedule and personalize emails just like other cold email software.
- Reuse the saved templates for every campaign.
- Beast mode feature increases productivity and follow-up through the one-click dialer.
- Create a survey poll and add to emails and get feedback to increase the reply rate of your emails.
- Mixmax can be integrated with CRM software Salesforce and Pipedrive.
14- Day free trial is available.
Mixmax provides a free plan, the Starter plan is $9, the SMB plan is $24, the Growth plan is $49, and the custom plan is for enterprises.
- Outplayhq G2 Rating: 4.7/5
- Build a connection with your customer through multi-channel platforms like email, call, SMS, chat, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- The personalized sales sequence helps users connect to prospects at the right time.
- Features like calendar-in-mail, trigger, chrome extension, etc help to enhance productivity.
- Get alerts when a lead replies, and track when prospects visit the website.
- Get reports of the entire sales team’s performance, with Leaderboard analyze the top sales rep.
- With LinkedIn and Gmail, extensions get verified email addresses, mobile numbers, and appropriate data of the prospect.
- Outplayhq can be integrated with CRM software Zoho, Vidyard, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Gong.
Free trial for 14 days.
The Growth plan is $99 per month, the Pro plan is $120, and for the Enterprise plan, you have to give a personalized quote.
It’s always beneficial to compare, try out free trials or watch a demo video and then choose software, these steps will give you a hands-on experience of the software. Take free demos for at least 1 week to get full knowledge of the Saleshandy alternatives and then opt for the software which is suitable for you to run campaigns and get maximum profit out of it. If you have any suggestions or edits regarding features mentioned in our SalesHandy alternative blog list then leave a comment or contact us at email@example.com