Acquiring new customers is a time-consuming process. Although the last step of the sales process—closing the client—may get the most attention, any experienced salesperson will tell you that the real work begins well before you close the client.
Put time and effort into managing leads and conducting B2B prospecting to avoid ending up with a lead in your pipeline that will never become a customer. Otherwise, a lot of your time will go into making presentations and engaging with leads that will never close.
Modern B2B prospecting tools cut down tiresome and repetitive work so you can close more deals. Although no amount of lead prospecting tools can replace the importance of relationship building, it can help you get more qualified leads.
A good prospecting tool should allow sales teams to:
- Add new prospects
- Get their contact details
- Engage with and qualify them
10 Best B2B Prospecting Tools For Sales Teams
ProspectDaddy stands out as a top-notch tool for finding valid business email addresses, Linkedin profile URLs, company names and the designation of a list of prospects from LinkedIn. The email addresses and other data sets retrieved by ProspectDaddy can be conveniently imported into SmartReach.io campaigns or downloaded as a CSV file for B2B prospecting. To search for a prospect’s email ID, you need to activate the ProspectDaddy extension. This extension is also compatible with Sales Navigator, delivering seamless results.
ProspectDaddy is offered for free with all SmartReach.io plans. SmartReach.io is a sales engagement software for cold outreach via a sequence of email, Linkedin, WhatsApp, SMS and Calls. It also provides a Shared Inbox for better team collaboration and effective sales forecasting using reply sentiment analysis.
- Retrieves business email addresses from both LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
- The prospect CSV provides additional details, including the company, job title, LinkedIn profile link, city, state, and country
- With a single click, the tool provides a multitude of business email addresses
Get 50 credits for free on ProspectDaddy sign-up. For $25, get 250 credits with lifetime validity. SmartReach.io users get free credits based on their subscription plan.
Leadfeeder is an effective SaaS B2B sales prospecting tool that monitors and analyses website traffic to identify new leads and potential customers.
- With the Leadfeeder Tracker Script, businesses can quickly see which prospects are visiting their site, even if they don’t fill out a form or engage with the company.
- Leadfeeder helps you identify leads more likely to be interested in your products or services (warm leads), improving the quality of your lead generation efforts.
- Automatically sorts leads based on what they do and how they act on your site, giving leads higher priority based on how interested they have been.
- Offers a robust B2B database that makes it easy to find a company’s decision-makers.
Leedfeeder has a Free and Premium ($139/month) pricing plan.
3. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a platform to help sales professionals find and engage with leads and prospects. It offers several features to help build and manage a high-quality pipeline.
- Sales Navigator’s LeadBuilder search allows users to target leads based on their country, location, years of experience, education, and more. Thus allowing for highly targeted and relevant pipeline building, increasing the likelihood of success.
- Saved prospects and accounts make monitoring any updates or changes easy, even for prospects you aren’t yet connected with.
- The TeamLink filter helps identify warm leads through connections, reducing the path to close the sale.
- Tagging and note-taking functionality help keep track of essential details from their interaction with prospects.
LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator (Professional) starts at $79.00 monthly.
Zoominfo was primarily designed to help the sales team close more deals and prospect better. This B2B prospecting tool’s database helps sales teams get information about leads to qualify them.
Additionally, Zoominfo helps the sales team dig into a company’s employee’s email IDs, the best person to get in touch with and even helps you understand what to say during your outreach.
- Zoominfo helps sales teams get the most accurate contact data (this includes email addresses, direct contact details, etc).
- Helps sales teams access the professional access profiles, job responsibilities, education, and work experience of the target profiles
- Notifies the sales teams when the prospect changes job, profile, is promoted, etc.
Users can access Zoominfo’s pricing by submitting their contact information to the Zoominfo team.
Crunchbase allows you to search and monitor companies you want to work with. Thus helping you understand the company better to help you close deals faster.
- The search filter helps users filter out companies according to their ideal customer profile.
- Helps users access a prospect’s verified contact details. Thus helping users connect with the right decision-makers.
- For individuals, Crunchbase is billed at $8 per user per month (billed annually)
- For teams, the pricing starts at $49 per user per month (billed annually)
Ocean.io is a B2B prospecting tool that helps sales teams move away from traditional lead data providers. With the help of Ocean.ai’s lookalike list, users can target niches other prospecting tools often fail to target.
- Ocean.io’s filtering options help find the contact of your target audience.
- Helps sales teams build a better lead list depending on your team’s actual sales performance and optimises recommendations.
- Lookalike Search helps sales teams target leads based on their niche, thus eliminating leads that are not your target audience.
Ocean.io offers two plans i.e., Essential and Professional. You can access the pricing by contacting Ocean.io’s sales team.
Another B2B prospecting tool is Cognism which gives you the contact details of people you want to do business with.
- Allows users to access the most accurate phone numbers to speed up the sales process.
- Helps users access the account data such as the industry type, size, and location.
- Helps users understand the buyer’s intent, if they are hiring or funding.
- Helps users build their audience personas and build qualified leads instantly. Additionally, users can use verified emails to create custom audience segments.
To access Cognism’s pricing details, users must provide their contact information.
AngelList connects startups with investors, job seekers, and customers. It has become a popular resource for sales prospecting that gives valuable information about startups and their founders.
- Search and filter for startups based on location, industry, funding status, etc.
- View company profiles to learn about their team, product, and investors.
- Use the “Signals” feature to receive notifications about startups that match your criteria.
For Startups, AngelList’s Base Plan starts at $50 per month.
Mattermark is a sales prospecting tool offering a rich information database of four million companies and relevant decision-makers. Mattermark’s extensive database makes it easy to locate and contact sales prospects.
- Give insights into 80 data points (this includes corporate firmographics, staff information, company performance history, and more).
- Identifies prospective selling possibilities and alerts users when a firm sees rapid development or developing startups seeking partners.
- Provides regular data updates and monitors numerous buyer intent and dynamic growth signals to assist users in reaching out to prospects at the optimal moment.
Mattermark’s standard plan starts at $49 per month.
If you’re in the IT business, BuiltWith is essential for finding new customers. A sales development representative may use BuiltWith to locate companies that run a particular program or use a specific technology. This is useful when scouting the market for comparable products or researching compatible third-party apps.
- Facilitates the identification of organizations that use a specific technology or set of tools.
- Includes firm size, annual IT budget, and contact information to help pinpoint the businesses most likely to benefit from your offer.
- Quickly identifies rivals and provides information about their strengths and shortcomings.
- Easily identifies potential customers who will see the most incredible value in your offerings.
BuiltWith’s basic plan starts at $295 per month.
B2B Prospecting tools can be valuable for any business looking to generate qualified leads and expand its customer base. The top 10 prospecting tools discussed in this article offer a range of features and benefits for qualified lead generation, from identifying potential leads to finding prospects in specific industries.
To sum up, an effective B2B prospecting tool should allow you to:
- Find the right leads (including their contact information)
- Schedule meetings with the prospect
- Engage with prospects
- Monitor and track your interaction with prospects
By selecting the right B2B prospecting tool for your business and implementing it effectively, you can maximize your lead generation efforts and achieve growth and success. Finally, always stay up to date with the latest trends and tools in the field of B2B prospecting tools to stay ahead of the competition and continue growing your business.